FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki wanted. a guide for tiki political correctness
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
wanted. a guide for tiki political correctness
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-24 09:24 am   Permalink

KKKomoBar&Grill,

Can I call you by your birth name - Donald (how appropriate); besides working for a drilling company (how appropriate) I understand you have a little business making some cash of the production and sales of mugs.

Well Donald, I was an IRS auditor prior to my current position as a governmental finance manager. I still have many close contacts with the IRS. I was also able to gather quite a bit of information about you Donald.

I recommend to you my friend - Donald - you gather all your business documents related to you mug business for the last 7 years and then hire yourself a tax attorney.

Happy auditing Donald!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 09:41 am   Permalink

OOOOOOOOOOO,
I is so scared! Oh and would it be that you know my name as well as by the fact that you have bought two bowls from me in the past and that you are still pissed because you are too stupid to read an auction about a chip on the bowl?
And how many times have I said I work for a drilling contractor on here. Hmmmm, about 40 or 50? And if the IRS wants an audit, I say bring it on because I have all records of all extra income. I sold 42 mugs that I made last year for a total 672.00. Taxes was paid on that because I am not as stupid as you think I am.
Now go smoke your bong and play your bongos hippie! Last post on Forum. Tired of typing to a bunch of fucking assholes. (That is not pointed at everyone, just a few.)

[ This Message was edited by: kokomotikibar&grill on 2003-07-24 09:43 ]

[ This Message was edited by: kokomotikibar&grill on 2003-07-24 09:55 ]

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-24 09:56 am   Permalink

Can't say I've ever bought anything from you. The So Cali members know I only buy quality items anyway.

If I did buy anything from you, out of charity, and had a problem with it, I would have made a comment on your ebay listing.

And anyone would be able to verify that.

PS - weren't you hocking items a week or so ago in order to buy your wife/sister a boob job. How sad (and cheap).

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - Hau'oli La Tiki!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-07-24 09:58 ]

kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 10:36 am   Permalink

Twowheelin', you asked for guidelines so here's one. No stereotyping. Free speech is free speech and politeness is politeness.

I happen to have strong feelings about the tragedy of endangered species. Big cats, gorillas, and elephants mostly, but I guess I can make room in my heart for sea turtles too. When you made the "nature nazi" joke I felt like you were stereotyping people who share my opinions on endangered species as a bunch of fringe element weirdos. Maybe a few of us are but most of us are not.

And if I were to share my ideas on how to best protect endangered species you would most certainly not classify me as a bleeding heart liberal. But that's not a fitting subject for a tiki discussion board.

Kokomo, some of us have been trying to discreetly ask you to tone it down and it has all gone right over your head. You deserve the tongue lashing you just received.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
emspace
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 10:50 am   Permalink

Geez, I'm really gonna miss Kokomo, the guy who sucked up extra Sheckys and is now f**king his fellow TCers for a profit. I understand it was announced that those who would try to profit from Shecky would have bad karma (I prefer mana) to deal with. Looks like the birds have come home to roost.

emspace

View Profile of emspace Send a personal message to emspace      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 11:01 am   Permalink

I know Bong pretty well and he might be a lotta' things but he is NOT some stupid hippie.

Lock it up Hanford, this guy's gotta go.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-24 11:44 am   Permalink

And I don't play bongos, it's Hawaiian steel guitar my friend!

floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 12:22 pm   Permalink

Kokomo, when it comes to offending others, your fearlessness has left me somewhat impressed. It probably hasn't been a very productive strategy, though.

Bong is NOT a hippie, believe me.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
politiki

Posted: 2003-07-24 1:21 pm   Permalink

You guys had better be careful!. Not much seems to be tolerated.

[ This Message was edited by: politiki on 2003-07-24 13:33 ]

View Profile of politiki Send a personal message to politiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suburban Hipster
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 1:38 pm   Permalink

Aloha politiki, a curious first post. Nonetheless, if you're here for a while I think you'll find that this board runs pretty smoothly and than Holden is more than fair in how he administers the board.

Is your username a reference to Politiki in Washington, DC or more your interest in politics?

View Profile of Suburban Hipster Send a personal message to Suburban Hipster  Email Suburban Hipster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 2:19 pm   Permalink

Hanford's not too bad at it either!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suburban Hipster
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 2:28 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah, hanford_lemoore. I was thinking holden_caulfield. My mistake.

View Profile of Suburban Hipster Send a personal message to Suburban Hipster  Email Suburban Hipster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 2:31 pm   Permalink

Kokomo = Politiki?
TWT = Politiki?

Plenty is tolerated here. I have noticed this in other forums on the net. The moderator and others in the forum ask the punchy member to tone down their contentious, pugnacious behavior. Often they have to ask more than once. Then punchy one starts a thread about how mean management is and how untolerant the other members are. After punchy is banned, they re-register under a new name and continue the rant.

This is probably a theme that runs throughout the other parts of their lives, too.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 2:36 pm   Permalink

...yeesh, this whole thing seems so childish...why dignify these trollers with any kind of a response?

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 3:44 pm   Permalink

Kokomo may be a little tacky, but he also has an entertaining sense of humor!! Especially here...

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=1253&forum=1

I think we need all varieties of people on the forum to keep it interesting. I vote for Kokomo to stay!

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation