FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food velvet falernum, where is it?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
velvet falernum, where is it?
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 10:37 am   Permalink

Tikifish, I found a place here in Vancouver, not that convenient for you but I think they do ship.
Here's the link to the post with the info:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=16225&forum=10&0
You might try some of the Caribbean food markets/stores in the Toronto area first. If you need help sending some your way just let me know!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 10:40 am   Permalink

Arrr, Pepe, that be a fyne idea! I never id think of the Caarrrrribbean store idea. Those fyne merchants are nearbye in Kensington Market, I will take my spyeglass for a walk and see what I can plunder!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 10:56 am   Permalink

rrrrrrrrr!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 04:27 am   Permalink

We decided to order a case through the LCBO* - its the only way to get it! But they dont do special orders for less thana case... thats a lotta falernum!

*Liquor Control Board of Ontario

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.Cocktail

Posted: 2006-06-12 7:30 pm   Permalink

Hail great gods and goddesses of tiki! I wrote my most recent Martini Republic column, and how could I not think of you?

Stop by, won't you?
http://www.martinirepublic.com/item/barbados-in-a-bottle/

Cheers and hugs to all my tiki pals!
--Doc.

View Profile of Dr.Cocktail Send a personal message to Dr.Cocktail  Goto the website of Dr.Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-13 06:22 am   Permalink

Damn, thanks Doc!

Great article and excellent research!

Ahu

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.Cocktail

Posted: 2006-06-13 08:01 am   Permalink

Thanks, Ahu! Having the respect of my rummy peers makes me Berry Berry happy. Speaking of the Bum, he will be in The Land Beyond the Mountains (the valley) tomorrow for an appointment with his Doctor at Casa de Cocktail. I don't think I'll be giving too much away when I say I've uncovered some outrageously cool tiki history for his next book, and so has he! You heard it here first. --Doc.

View Profile of Dr.Cocktail Send a personal message to Dr.Cocktail  Goto the website of Dr.Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-13 11:53 am   Permalink

Now THAT'S news to drink to!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation