FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Pukapuka (Danger) Room USN WWII inspired office
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Pukapuka (Danger) Room USN WWII inspired office
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-17 10:20 pm   Permalink

sure bro,
Your welcome anytime!!!! come out and spend the night, Ive got an actual guest bedroom now with a real bed, lol!!!
Ive got all kinds of extra stuff too, boxes, crates, ammo boxes, jerry cans, a few bombs, military chairs all kinds of goodies and ideas for ya to copy lol!!! my pad is your pad!!!
paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-21 7:41 pm   Permalink

had a chance to put up a little paint on the wall to see if I like it as well as some matting on the door and cupboard

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gabemaita
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-10-06 5:36 pm   Permalink

this is awesome. Where do you find all this stuff for this room and the rest of the place? really love your themes. and your last house rocked. must be nice to be able to start all over.

View Profile of gabemaita Send a personal message to gabemaita  Email gabemaita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-01-31 5:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-10-06 17:36, gabemaita wrote:
this is awesome. Where do you find all this stuff for this room and the rest of the place? really love your themes. and your last house rocked. must be nice to be able to start all over.

thanks! yea Ive had alot of it, but always am looking for more, there are quite a few militaria shows each month, along with friends who know what Im looking for are always happy to help out! i havnt had much chance to post lately been trying to find more work, and have been busy pulling up the carpet and redoing the hard wood floors, but will have some more pix soon!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Pele Paul 2015-01-31 17:55 ]

oohaahtikitiki

Posted: 2015-02-04 05:18 am   Permalink

What an awesome collection!

I was leery of posting my plans for fear of offending (as it isn't really technically all 'tiki'), but our 'lounge' is going to be similar in theme to yours, the "Corsair Cabana". I wanted it to look like something Grandpa and his buddys would have set up when he went on his senior trip in the Pacific courtesy of Uncle Sam during the 40's. The bar itself is going to look like it's made from a GPW shipping box, and I want to somehow find coconut logs to put around the poles in the basement, so there isn't an overflow of bamboo...

Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

Jason

View Profile of oohaahtikitiki Send a personal message to oohaahtikitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-04 1:00 pm   Permalink

my pleasure Jason, anytime you need anything, Ive got quite a few original pix from the South Pacific of real bars, EM and officers areas, as well as just cool stuff they would have in their AO.

paul

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-04 1:17 pm   Permalink

Great office !! This Mark 9 depthcharge I saw a while back at an antique store would make a great end table.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-05 07:46 am   Permalink

The depth charge is bad ass.

Wish it was in California, I'd snap that up.

-Longboard

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-05 1:27 pm   Permalink

I agree that is a bad ass idea, an end table with a depth charge !!! too cool

oohaahtikitiki

Posted: 2015-02-06 10:27 am   Permalink

Hmmm... Kzoo isn't that far from here. Road trip!

It would be a cool addition!

Jason

View Profile of oohaahtikitiki Send a personal message to oohaahtikitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation