Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki Bird Feeders
Tiki Bird Feeders
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-16 09:27 am   Permalink

This is NOT for an eBay auction, nor is this a listing for one of the pieces that I made. Another potter who I work with in San Diego has been throwing (one piece) bird feeders then styling them in a fashion that I think you might like.

She's been a professional potter for 20+ years- her name is Elly Dotseth, or L.E. Tiki. I bought an early one, which is hanging in my home bar. She has a few more available and can ship. She's making them in different styles, too.

They're around 9"-10" tall.

There are some photos of the step by steps on my thread in "Other Crafts." The original form was thrown on the wheel, with other bamboo details added afterwards. They look great in person.

If you might be interested, post here on message me and I can connect you (she's not on TC... yet).

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-16 4:29 pm   Permalink

very nice!

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation