FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Tiki Events ╗ ╗ California Events ╗ ╗ The Official Tiki Oasis 2014 Beat*Tiki Room Crawl Schedule Pg. 1
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2014 Beat*Tiki Room Crawl Schedule Pg. 1
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-29 11:17 am   Permalink

Hey tiki peeps! If you are looking for a band for a room party... my 2 bands are available anytime Friday or Saurday night. Please spread the word! Mahalo! Tony
you can reach me at
swingomatic@yahoo.com
The Martini Kings with or without burlesque or go-go gals
The Cocksmen with or with burlesque or go-go gals.
The Martini Kings
The Coxmen

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cosmogrrl

Posted: 2014-05-29 9:43 pm   Permalink

I'll be there for the room crawl! Tips in hand!

View Profile of Cosmogrrl Send a personal message to Cosmogrrl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-06-01 02:17 am   Permalink

2 more floor crawlers please... MauiTiki and BeachBumz.. Can't wait!!

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha Angel

Posted: 2014-06-06 8:19 pm   Permalink

2 more for crawling at Tiki O! Yay!

View Profile of Aloha Angel Send a personal message to Aloha Angel      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-07 08:38 am   Permalink

Add 2 more for the crawl.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
always on the beach
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-06-10 12:06 am   Permalink

╠xtahuele are available to provide Exotica or Surf music at your room party, during the whole festival.
Send PM or mail to:
ixtahuele@gmail.com

Aloha!! / Mattias

View Profile of always on the beach Send a personal message to always on the beach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Spider Mike
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-06-10 05:44 am   Permalink

Spider-Mike and Jill will be crawling . Actually spiders sort of creep, Jill can crawl.

View Profile of Spider Mike Send a personal message to Spider Mike  Email Spider Mike Goto the website of Spider Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-06-10 8:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-10 00:06, always on the beach wrote:
╠xtahuele are available to provide Exotica or Surf music at your room party, during the whole festival.
Send PM or mail to: ixtahuele@gmail.com

Aloha!! / Mattias

Hey folks. In case you didn't notice - this is an opportunity to have one of the best Exotica bands in the world! Yes. World.
Play in your room party for the price of a local act!?!
I've already paid their airfare so you don't have to!
Please book them and make everyone happy and your party will be the most happening.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-11 8:44 pm   Permalink

I'll be stuck in the vending booth all day so I'm soooo looking forward to the room crawl! Count me in!!

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-06-12 12:13 am   Permalink

Shoots!!! I'm down!! Count me in with dat guy^^^
Aloha

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tamminjoe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-06-17 03:04 am   Permalink

Ok so how does a one become a host? Is there an approval process that an applicant's home bar meets the minimum criteria for consideration? How far away from the Oasis host hotel is too far away? (I am 10-12 miles away) I would like to be considered for the 2015 Crawl.

View Profile of tamminjoe Send a personal message to tamminjoe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2014-06-17 09:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-17 03:04, tamminjoe wrote:
Ok so how does a one become a host? Is there an approval process that an applicant's home bar meets the minimum criteria for consideration? How far away from the Oasis host hotel is too far away? (I am 10-12 miles away) I would like to be considered for the 2015 Crawl.

The Room Crawl takes place at The Crown Plaza Hotel. Anyone who has a Room/Suite is Welcomed to Host a Room Party

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tamminjoe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-06-17 4:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks Wahine

View Profile of tamminjoe Send a personal message to tamminjoe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2014-06-19 9:53 pm   Permalink

ATTENTION: Those of you on the fence about hosting a room party...We may be able to help! We are in contact with bartenders and bands and others that are looking to make your room party a blast! Please PM WooHooWahine or myself and lets chat!

Bands...Please let us know when you're available.

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikigal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-06-29 12:24 pm   Permalink

We are first time Tiki Oasis attendee's coming from Florida. We have hosted room parties at The Hukilau & had a blast. We would like to have the full Tiki Oasis Experience, please put down myself & Bill Surfacabra as 'crawlers!'

View Profile of metikigal Send a personal message to metikigal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation