FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » King Paris, a Martini King and some Ding Dong Devils! don the beachcombers friday june 6th!
King Paris, a Martini King and some Ding Dong Devils! don the beachcombers friday june 6th!
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-20 07:14 am   Permalink

your tiki central pal tony here from the martini kings band. its really rare king paris visits california so hope you can come. our good pals the ding dong devils are also on the bill!
who is this king paris?
the best slide guitarist i've ever heard!
in 1987 i had my own band called the cruzados on arista records. king paris (aka rick vito) was playing guitar with fleetwood mac.
stevie nicks heard my band on the radio while she was taking a bath and asked my band to open a 3 month north american stadium tour with fleetwood mac.
winds up me and king paris are both from philly, same college etc and both likea good cheesesteak. i toured alot with rick vito in the early 90's.
his playing has always killed me. if you are a guitar nut or just want to hear some exotic cool stuff with 2 beautiful belly dancers as well and myself...baron von smirnoff- well then come hand with us! mahalo and thanks for ready my lil story. rick lives in nashville so hardly ever gets to l.a, so this will be a blast!

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-05-20 10:36 am   Permalink

King Paris, a Martini King and some Ding Dong Devils! don the beachcombers friday june 6th!

Don,Beachcomber, Friday, and June should have first letter capitalized, and it's Don the Beachcomber----no S.

-----The Spelling Police

That's just the title. Your post has so many words that should have been capitalized, it will take too long for the spelling police to point them all out.

[ This Message was edited by: grog 2014-05-20 12:58 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-20 11:03 am   Permalink

This is Insane-O-Cool, I need this!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-02 4:19 pm   Permalink

This Friday.

I've seen king Paris a few times,
really good player, highly recommended.

Jeff btd

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-04 12:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-20 10:36, GROG wrote:

Don,Beachcomber, Friday, and June should have first letter capitalized, and it's Don the Beachcomber----no S.

-----The Spelling Police

That's just the title. Your post has so many words that should have been capitalized, it will take too long for the spelling police to point them all out.

"Spelling" corrections from the guy who spells his name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, can't decide if he wants 'The Spelling Police' capitalized or not, and isn't even aware that capitalization is considered grammar, not spelling? Sheesh...

I'm looking forward to another great show with King Paris! I've seen him perform at DiPiazzi's and Oasis 12 and will be front and center for this show! (His "Live w/ The Martini Kings" cd is the only purchase I made at Tiki Caliente this year...)

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-05 07:11 am   Permalink

Cool, see you there Dr. Z.

Jeff btd

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-05 12:03 pm   Permalink

showtime 9:15!

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-07 12:52 pm   Permalink

Great to see everyone at the show last night
Tony Marsico is the man & The Ding Dong Devils rock!
Thanks again for the premium shot John-O!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation