FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Tiki Events ╗ ╗ California Events ╗ ╗ new 'tiki merch' @ disneyland!!
new 'tiki merch' @ disneyland!!
the TikiTraveler
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-20 11:32 am   Permalink

ALOHA!!My fellow travelers and collectors of all things 'Disney tiki'....after a very HOT! HOT! HOT! Caliente...TikiMouse and I traveled over to the 'happiest place on earth' and discovered all the NEW tiki goodies available ...many Mugs,plates,glasses,coffee mugs, salt n' pepper shakers,cute ceramic 'Dole whip',throws, two-sided pillows and SOOOO MUCH more ...AND there will be a NEW 'Trader Sam's' mug release scheduled for THIS Sunday(May 25th)...just in time for their Third Anniversary.. we'll see you there .. 'There's always rum just around the corner'
( sorry i wasn't able to download pix)

[ This Message was edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-05-20 11:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-05-20 11:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-05-20 13:17 ]

View Profile of the TikiTraveler Send a personal message to the TikiTraveler      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-20 11:43 am   Permalink

Excellent! Can't wait to see pics. I'm assuming these will only be available outside of Disneyville via eBay?

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-20 11:51 am   Permalink

Thanks for the info. Glad you survived Caliente! Where were these items located? Downtown Disney or inside the park?

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-20 12:32 pm   Permalink

WHOA! New Sam's mug?! Need more details on thatů.

Exciting stuff!

View Profile of EPCOTExplorer Send a personal message to EPCOTExplorer  Goto the website of EPCOTExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the TikiTraveler
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-20 1:11 pm   Permalink

Yes..you can wait for e-bay (IF YOU WANT TO PAY BIG PRICES!!) OR...head over to Adventureland @ the trader bazzar...there might be more pix on the Disney blog ,but not sure about that ...sorry my stupid computer is acting up so I can't download any right now ....but there's plenty for all!!! as for the NEW "Trader Sam's' mug(s)... I know a 'Imagineer' who pre-viewed the design...Release is for the Anniversary this Sunday ( but no promises)...have fun shopping! TikiMouse and I spent plenty ('cuz we'r crazy like that)...but it seems like only 'the tip of the Volcano'! .... 'There's always rum just around the corner' ALOHA

[ This Message was edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-05-20 13:18 ]

View Profile of the TikiTraveler Send a personal message to the TikiTraveler      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-20 1:57 pm   Permalink

Some of the tiki and Adventureland items were available on the Disney Store website last week. Now they're all gone.
You can also find quite a few of the items in the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney if you don't want to pay admission to the park.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
joshua_w
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-21 01:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-20 13:11, the TikiTraveler wrote:
as for the NEW "Trader Sam's' mug(s)... I know a 'Imagineer' who pre-viewed the design...Release is for the Anniversary this Sunday ( but no promises)...

Hope this is true. I was planning on spending some quality time at Trader Sam's on Friday during the 24hr event to escape the crowds for a little while, but I think I'll just wait and go on Sunday just in case.

View Profile of joshua_w Send a personal message to joshua_w      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-22 08:15 am   Permalink

I'll keep my eyes out for a new Trader Sam's mug, but the folks I talked to said they haven't seen any indication or so much as an email. There's talk of a new zombie mug and/or Uh Oa bowl maybe around September.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-22 08:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-20 13:57, tikilongbeach wrote:
Some of the tiki and Adventureland items were available on the Disney Store website last week. Now they're all gone.
You can also find quite a few of the items in the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney if you don't want to pay admission to the park.

More coming soon. This stuff is thankfully edition, unlike the 45th ETR line from a few years ago that was all LE 500.

View Profile of EPCOTExplorer Send a personal message to EPCOTExplorer  Goto the website of EPCOTExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-22 08:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-22 08:15, kkocka wrote:
I'll keep my eyes out for a new Trader Sam's mug, but the folks I talked to said they haven't seen any indication or so much as an email. There's talk of a new zombie mug and/or Uh Oa bowl maybe around September.

What will they do with the original designs?

lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-22 2:24 pm   Permalink

Lots of merch. Thanks for the tip, now I have to get some food stamps so I can eat

Bartenders told me no new mug too. They said that they would have a new color zombie mug for Halloween. They are out of the zombie mugs right now at Trader Sams right now too.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the TikiTraveler
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-22 4:06 pm   Permalink

...Thanks for posting those pix. You must have been inside the World of Disney store(outside the park) Cool! But I still stand by my source (on those New mug(s)). like I said though, NO PROMISES! on the release . Mahalo ,to all for getting more info out there about these great additions for us collectors (and Headhunters!!!) Aloha ....."there's always rum just around the corner"

kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-22 5:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-22 08:44, EPCOTExplorer wrote:

What will they do with the original designs?

Go byebye, much like the original Shipwreck barrel.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation