FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Wanted: Doug Horne "In the Tiki Room" giclee
Wanted: Doug Horne "In the Tiki Room" giclee
petsyllable

Posted: 2014-06-02 8:40 pm   Permalink

Hey, everyone!

I'm looking for the Doug Horne "In the Tiki Room" giclee created for the Disneyland Tiki Room 50th Anniversary. An order I placed with Disney two weeks ago for one of the two they said they had left was canceled because they were suddenly out of stock, and I'm so disappointed! If anyone wants to sell one or has any leads to where I might find one, please contact me.

Thank you!

View Profile of petsyllable Send a personal message to petsyllable      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-02 11:47 pm   Permalink

Have you checked with Doug? (Swamp Fire) here on TC.
or go to his website here:
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-05 5:39 pm   Permalink

petsyllable, thank you for the interest in my art. You might have some luck finding it at Disney World, I'm sure they'll ship. I do know some of the editions are sold out.

Hope you find it, Good Luck!

Doug

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
petsyllable

Posted: 2014-06-07 6:25 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the tip, Atomic!

And thanks for the message, Doug! My Walt Disney World order was actually the one that fell through. Ah well, nothing I like more than a good quest!

View Profile of petsyllable Send a personal message to petsyllable      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-07 6:35 pm   Permalink

If the product is still in stock at WDW you can contact the merch services and they will be able to ship it.

View Profile of wizzard419 Send a personal message to wizzard419      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation