FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki A Thank You to Amy & Jeff of Tiki Magazine!
A Thank You to Amy & Jeff of Tiki Magazine!
Enchanted Tiki Guy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-09 12:48 pm   Permalink

Yesterday, I stopped by Tonga Hut to get my 2nd new issue of Tiki Mag and was happy to notice each issue was individually bagged with a cardstock backing and a Tiki Magazine sticker sealing the flap! I couldn't have received a more mint condition issue! Thanks for taking the time & money to do this! I LOVE the 2nd issue, especially the cover photo taken by our own Scott Mabutt!

View Profile of Enchanted Tiki Guy Send a personal message to Enchanted Tiki Guy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-09 12:59 pm   Permalink

Thanks Enchanted Tiki Guy!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-06-10 10:37 am   Permalink

You're welcome Enchanted Tiki Guy, glad you appreciate it!

It was Sherriyaki behind the boards and bags for the Tonga Hut locations, they were also available that way at Tiki Caliente 6.

TT

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-14 08:06 am   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-14 12:36 pm   Permalink

Thanks, we have a great team that cares very much about what we present and we have Nicks great magazine legacy to keep us on the right path. WE will continue to strive to improve it, next edition August

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Enchanted Tiki Guy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-17 3:42 pm   Permalink

Hey Joe Banks, GREAT shot of the Disneyland CM holding the mag!! I love it!

View Profile of Enchanted Tiki Guy Send a personal message to Enchanted Tiki Guy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation