FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » GENE RAINS: Far Away Lands—The Exotic Music of Gene Rains. CD
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
GENE RAINS: Far Away Lands—The Exotic Music of Gene Rains. CD
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-04 6:21 pm   Permalink

Finally got hold of this CD Yesterday, I have to agree with Dejavoodoo, it's beautifully packaged and it is a pleasure to listen too.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-10 6:46 pm   Permalink

Who will be selling these at Oasis and where? Thanks.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-08-12 8:39 pm   Permalink

They will be available at Eric October's booth starting Friday and throughout the weekend.

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-13 10:27 am   Permalink

This CD is spectacular (and so is the cover). Congrats to all involved. My wife loved it at first listen, which is high praise indeed...she's not a big exotica fan.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-20 8:06 pm   Permalink

Thanks from me also to everyone who made this happen. I was able to buy a copy at Oasis and listened to it twice through today. Glad to have it!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2014-08-24 10:19 am   Permalink

Thanks to everyone who picked up a copy from Eric October at Tiki Oasis!
I'm so proud to be part of this project along with everyone else who is involved.
If you need a copy, you can get it through Amazon or directly from the Real Gone Music website.
Also, I dropped some off at Oceanic Arts on Saturday in case anyone is in the neighborhood.
I'll also have some with me on Sundays at Tonga Hut until my stock runs out.

Mahalo!
Tom

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2014-08-25 2:44 pm   Permalink

Go to digitiki.com/podcast.htm and check out Episode 68 of The Quiet Village Podcast with Randy Poe who wrote the liner notes for 'Far Away Lands—The Exotic Music of Gene Rains'

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation