FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Bill Erwin - Contact info.
Bill Erwin - Contact info.
rlav17

Posted: 30 days ago; 10:41 am   Permalink

Hello,

My name is Rob Lavin I am a producer on the A&E hit reality series Storage Wars, and well I have an interesting dilemma. Recently one of our buyers purchased a storage locker that held a velvet art piece by Bill Erwin and I have a lot of difficulty finding any type of contact information for him or his estate. We are hoping to air the piece on national TV and have it appraised. We come across a lot of art work in these storage lockers but obviously this one is a special piece from a very specific and exciting genre. I thank all of you in advance and hope that you may help me show this incredible piece of art to the world.

Best wishes,
Rob lavin
rlavin@origprod.com

View Profile of rlav17 Send a personal message to rlav17      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 30 days ago; 10:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-07-01 10:41, rlav17 wrote:
Hello,

My name is Rob Lavin I am a producer on the A&E hit reality series Storage Wars, and well I have an interesting dilemma. Recently one of our buyers purchased a storage locker that held a velvet art piece by Bill Erwin and I have a lot of difficulty finding any type of contact information for him or his estate. We are hoping to air the piece on national TV and have it appraised. We come across a lot of art work in these storage lockers but obviously this one is a special piece from a very specific and exciting genre. I thank all of you in advance and hope that you may help me show this incredible piece of art to the world.

Best wishes,
Rob lavin
rlavin@origprod.com

Rob,

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=3129&forum=5&369

Check this thread on Tiki Central related to velvet paintings. I own two Erwin velvets, but your best source for any information regarding velvets here would be Bongofury or in LA the Velveteria in LA.

Later,

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation