FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Rum subreddit
Rum subreddit
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Joined: Nov 23, 2010
Posts: 1286
Posted: 24 days ago; 2:41 pm   Permalink

I just found that there's a subreddit for rum aficionados: http://www.reddit.com/r/rum

For those of you that aren't familiar with reddit, it's a site where people can submit links or text posts, and others users vote on it. Items which score higher move closer to the front page. It's broken into subjects, called subreddits. There's a subreddit for almost everything imaginable, I don't know why I didn't look for rum before. Just replace "rum" in the link above with any topic, such as http://www.reddit.com/r/tiki or http://www.reddit.com/r/science.

Reddit is 90% crap, but the other 10% is a gold mine of unusual topics and informed comments. A slice of humanity.

_________________
"You can't eat real Polynesian food. It's the most horrible junk I've ever tasted." —Trader Vic Bergeron

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-04 19:23 ]


 View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Joined: Jan 26, 2006
Posts: 810
From: Hillsboro, OR
Posted: 24 days ago; 6:06 pm   Permalink

Cool! I clicked the link and saw someone posted a recent panoramic shot of the El Dorado warehouse. I might have to make that my screensaver.

 
View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation