Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Collecting Tiki » » Upgraded my Magnum PI mug
Upgraded my Magnum PI mug
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-05 4:31 pm   Permalink

I'm a big Magnum P.I. fan, so my wife got me the Tiki Farm PI mug. Thor did a fantastic job carving it, but the paint job bugged me, so I added a few details to make it more accurate.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-07 18:26 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-05 6:52 pm   Permalink

What an awesome thread!!!!!! I cannot wait to see the pages and pages of discussion about it.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-05 7:56 pm   Permalink

Geez, swizzle, imagine if everyone posted things they created, liked, or were excited by. Just think how horrible that would be.

Your constant badgering has gone past annoying and into harassment. As I told you before, if I'm breaking the rules then report it to a mod. If I'm not breaking the rules then maybe you should keep your damn mouth shut, because you are.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-07 12:34 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
murphdog
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-07-06 12:29 pm   Permalink

I love the changes you made with the cap and shirt. I'm a huge Magnum P.I. fan too. There's even an autographed photo of Tom Selleck hanging behind my bar.

View Profile of murphdog Send a personal message to murphdog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-07 12:32 pm   Permalink

Thanks, murph. I was kind of surprised when I did a search to find that people don't tend to customize their mugs at all. TC is full of creative people, and there's so much opportunity to do a lot with them. I can understand if it's a vintage mug, or a limited edition, but in an open edition mug like this it just seems like an empty canvas.

Jealous of the Selleck autograph!

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-07 12:36 ]

kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-07 5:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-07-05 19:56, TikiTacky wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-07 12:34 ]

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-07 5:59 pm   Permalink

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation