FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Thirstday Sept 7, 14, 21, 28 Mai Tais & Exotica
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Tiki Thirstday Sept 7, 14, 21, 28 Mai Tais & Exotica
Dr. Coruba
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-07 05:51 am   Permalink

(Keeping up with a weekly post is a bit much at the moment, so for now I am posting the dates for each month.
Weekly updates can still be found on
www.facebook.com/groups/TikiThirstday/ )

Our first Rum Robin was fun. There were 6 bottles up for grabs as well as a mystery bottle. All found good and appreciative homes.

For dates, address, and more details of this weeks Tiki Thirstday, go to the FIRST post of this thread.

Aloha!
Dr. Coruba

View Profile of Dr. Coruba Send a personal message to Dr. Coruba  Email Dr. Coruba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Coruba
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 18 days ago; 3:10 pm   Permalink

Sorry for going dark for a couple of months. Had some health issues which got the better of me for awhile. I'm back, not ready to run any marathons, but I'm up for an evening at the Lounge any time.

Because the event board is not as busy as some of the other forums, we'll stick with the monthly update for now.
Weekly updates can still be found on
http://www.facebook.com/groups/TikiThirstday/

We've had a pretty great Tiki summer here in DC. Last month Martin Cate was in town at the Smithsonian for a cocktail event, and several of the craft cocktail bars had a special Tiki treasure hunt.

Tiki Thirstday is going strong and we WILL be meeting every Thursday from now until Thanksgiving.

For dates, address, and more details of this weeks Tiki Thirstday, go to the FIRST post of this thread.

Aloha!
Dr. Coruba

View Profile of Dr. Coruba Send a personal message to Dr. Coruba  Email Dr. Coruba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation