FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki wanted. a guide for tiki political correctness- Part II
wanted. a guide for tiki political correctness- Part II
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 7:50 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-08-22 09:33 ]

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 10:00 pm   Permalink

Ah yes grasshopper,.........it is often necessary in life to pull the weeds so that the flowers will grow and be beautiful.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 10:34 pm   Permalink

Quote from "da man" :
And to all: I don't mind jokes but apparently they undermine the seriousness of the message here. Topic locked.

Not sure why some people want to F with the site and cause these types of problems. Can you not "feel" that Hanford is pissed?
Ya, I always release rash posts cause I get ticked at the idiot remarks. "Gee, just discovered a great place called Sam's Seafood".....FFFFF.
Many knowns have a "write and delete" method so we don't disturb yous, which we would, and we don't constantly piss off Hanford. But, we get if off our chest. Try it.
And, by the way, there is only one Grasshopper.
Aloha!

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 11:01 pm   Permalink

It's against my own advice that I even respond to this thread. I fully believe that the best way to deal with infantile behavior is to ignore it so that it doesn't get the reaction so fervently desired.

Unga Bunga, some of us would like this forum to have a future. Perhaps you and others like you don't realize that Hanford does not HAVE to keep this board up and running. And if he has to constantly police and chastise the members, and gets "in your face" responses for his trouble, he might decide it's not worth it. If you all cannot control your juvenile impulses, could you at least move on to one of the myriad other forums that might appreciate your special brand of "wit"?

Honestly, it amazes me that some people are so thick-headed that they cannot see when it is proper to let a subject die. Here's a tip...if you ever have to say "Where's your sense of humor?", your act has just bombed. Do some more research and write new material.

And to all adult members of Tiki Central, could we all show what we've learned from all our collective years of life experience and IGNORE the trolls and irritants? You're just giving them what they want when you respond. Nothing frustrates them more than that persistent zero in the replies column.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-24 11:35 pm   Permalink

It's alright ladies, everything is gonna be OK.

Grasstikihopper:
1/2oz. Green Creme de Menthe
1/2 oz. White Creme de Cacao
1/2oz. Bacardi Limon
1/2 oz. Cream

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-07-24 23:59 ]

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-26 9:13 pm   Permalink

bunga , you little *&#@^~!. I felt my face turn red when I saw this post.I had a bad case of H.U.A.(head up ass)in the way I treated Hanford and should never have let my emotions run wild.What jade said is so true about ignoring a fool/ foolish thing/ act /post etc.I will try and act my age.If I act up, just have one of the gals email me, I never argue with females because they usually see things a little more clearly.Peace out y'all.

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation