Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel If you had 1 day in San Francisco
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
If you had 1 day in San Francisco
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-22 4:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-08-22 13:26, RyanTheTerrible wrote:
I ended up staying at Smuggler's Cove a LITTLE longer than I probably should have...

That happens to me ALL the time! Was that this past Friday, the 15th? You didn't happen to meet me there did you? My memory of nights at the Cove seems to get fuzzier and fuzzier.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-23 1:17 pm   Permalink

Don't forget to pay a visit to Tiki Bob: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=6319&forum=2

View Profile of EPCOTExplorer Send a personal message to EPCOTExplorer  Goto the website of EPCOTExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RyanTheTerrible
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-24 11:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-08-22 16:09, JenTiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-08-22 13:26, RyanTheTerrible wrote:
I ended up staying at Smuggler's Cove a LITTLE longer than I probably should have...

That happens to me ALL the time! Was that this past Friday, the 15th? You didn't happen to meet me there did you? My memory of nights at the Cove seems to get fuzzier and fuzzier.

it WAS the 15th, but I do not recall meeting anyone named Jen. I was in the downstairs with my girlfriend and two friends of mine, we met 4 business dudes and a nice couple, then 3 more pals showed up and it was a nice party!

View Profile of RyanTheTerrible Send a personal message to RyanTheTerrible      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation