FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel If you had 1 day in San Francisco

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
If you had 1 day in San Francisco
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-01 12:22 pm   Permalink

Trad'r Sam is still there! But I cannot recommend it on a Friday night, it's not worth the trip. I was there on a Friday a couple of months ago, the place was standing room only (and not much of that) with a very young crowd, with horrible music blasting. The details are still all there! And the drinks are still undrinkable. Good ol' Sam's. If you have time to kill before the other places open, you might consider cabbing out there to take a peek, but I wouldn't go all the way out there in the evening. It opens at 9:00 am. It's got to have some fantastic people watching at that hour, eh?

If you're into cocktails and you go out to Sam's, it's worth noting that Tommy's Mexican Restaurant, right across the street, is one of the most famous tequila/margarita bars in the world. Tommy's opens at noon, but I'm not sure if the bar is open at that hour.

Critiki - Critiki News - Ooga-Mooga

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation