[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Elvis In Your Tiki Space
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Elvis In Your Tiki Space
komohana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-19 02:31 am   Permalink

mahalo, mahalo very much.

I wonder if Elvis ever said that, I like to think so.

Quote:

On 2016-03-15 07:58, BeerBuddha wrote:

Looks like the head is separate, does it tilt back to reveal a hidden switch,
that opens a secret door, that leads down to the bat- jungle room?

View Profile of komohana Send a personal message to komohana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-19 09:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-08-19 15:34, tikilongbeach wrote:
Big Kahuna, the next time you come to So Cal eat at Azteca Mexican Restaurant in Garden Grove. They have over 2000 Elvis themed items in their restaurant.

http://www.theazteca.com/Restaurant_gallery.html

This place is great. I am there all the time. If you like the fake mexican food like what they used to serve at Disneyland's now defunct "case de fritos", you will like this place!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2016-03-19 10:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-03-19 09:37, lucas vigor wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-08-19 15:34, tikilongbeach wrote:
Big Kahuna, the next time you come to So Cal eat at Azteca Mexican Restaurant in Garden Grove. They have over 2000 Elvis themed items in their restaurant.

http://www.theazteca.com/Restaurant_gallery.html

This place is great. I am there all the time. If you like the fake mexican food like what they used to serve at Disneyland's now defunct "case de fritos", you will like this place!

Google Maps lets you explore the interior. Even the walls of the Ladies Restroom are documented...

http://tinyurl.com/jazt8n2

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KeithH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-15 12:40 pm   Permalink

After the loss of the Elvis Room at Mama's Mexican in Seattle I may have to visit this place on my upcoming trip.

Also, if all goes according to plan, I'll have a pretty major upgrade to the Elvis in my space topic in the coming months. Current goal is to have it done in time for the Tiki Kon home bar tour in July. The home bar tour is already sold out but I'll post pictures here after the event.

View Profile of KeithH Send a personal message to KeithH      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KeithH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-19 4:48 pm   Permalink

Since posting my previous pictures I have finally made progress building out my home tiki bar and have added even more Elvis elements.

I picked up a vintage decanter

Some 1980s reproduction glasses

And some swizzle sticks - including some NOS that are still in the bag - not shown

My home was on the Tiki Kon Home Bar Tour this year so I borrowed Liza's Elviki and put it next to mine

I framed a few albums and hung them on the wall - Need to get a picture of the Aloha From Hawaii that is hanging in a different area

I found an artist online that paints Elvis busts from a vintage mold. Mine is painted for Dia De Los Muertos

And I got one for Liza that is Frankenstein's Monster

And here is a replica of the Creepy Monkey that is on the coffee table in the TV Room at Graceland

I also have an entire Elvis nook that is in the basement but outside of the Tiki Bar.

View Profile of KeithH Send a personal message to KeithH      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation