FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Hey all!!!! ((((CREEPXOTICA )))) is playing the Bali Hai 60th!!!! I'm sure you knew-
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Hey all!!!! ((((CREEPXOTICA )))) is playing the Bali Hai 60th!!!! I'm sure you knew-
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-22 7:55 pm   Permalink

The Bali Hai is celebrating 60 years of tiki history ,come join us there for a night of wild exotic fun, drinks, Polynesian floor show, followed up with CREEPXOTICA closing the night!!! For more info contact the Bali Hai.
Here's the poster, they will be available at the event only- limited to 150 on water color press 13x19 art by Doug P'Gosh!!!!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-23 7:45 pm   Permalink

Very cool!

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-23 10:57 pm   Permalink

Hey Slee, is this this taking place in the dining room or is it a special event downstairs?
Mahalo

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-24 11:16 am   Permalink

Nui - I think it will be downstairs. They like to keep the upstairs open for dining. Should be a fun night, I will look for the link to purchase tickets and post it. New limited edition mug this night as well.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-24 11:20 am   Permalink

Here is the link to purchase tickets...

http://m.bpt.me/event/869195

[ This Message was edited by: lunavideogames 2014-09-24 11:22 ]

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-24 6:31 pm   Permalink

ugh. thursday......
enjoy SD peeps.

jeff btd

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-24 10:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-09-24 11:16, lunavideogames wrote:
Nui - I think it will be downstairs. They like to keep the upstairs open for dining. Should be a fun night, I will look for the link to purchase tickets and post it. New limited edition mug this night as well.

Luna, youre correct- the event is downstairs. Tkts are 40 bucks plus handling fees. Btw, Humphreys half Moon Inn is running a special -bout a hundred a night. Im booked fo bof. Looking forward to seeing the S D Ohana.
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-03 10:24 am   Permalink

Anyone got an image of the mug? I hate to be stereotypicaly "it's about the mugs", but I'm really not up for paying $40 for one band, one solo acoustic guitarist, a dance review, and one Mai Tai in a crowded room. Even as cool a band as Creepxotica, even as cool as the rest of the acts are, even as great as a Bali Hai Mai Tai is, I need a little more.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2014-10-04 12:56 am   Permalink

I don't think they want a picture to get out. It is a Mr Bali Hai with a fez and the SD skyline in the background. They are supposed to be limited.

It will be a fun time and worth it. I think the mugs alone were going to cost $27 without a drink. Any excuse to go to Bali Hai is a good excuse for me.

Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-04 1:52 pm   Permalink

It's going to be a fun night!!!!! I've seen the mug and it's pretty cool... Dare I say, one of their best...

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-10 12:09 am   Permalink

Cant wait to get my paws on that mug. Btw, Humphreys still has rooms available at about 100 bucks
Cheers

Spider Mike
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-10-11 9:07 pm   Permalink

Got my tickets AND a room at Humps. Seems like a perfect kick off to the Halloween Weekend! Love those Creeps.

View Profile of Spider Mike Send a personal message to Spider Mike  Email Spider Mike Goto the website of Spider Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-17 06:35 am   Permalink

Bump

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-10-20 7:41 pm   Permalink

Wish I was going...I miss hanging out at the Bali Hai. Would love that mug. Have fun all you Tikiphiles!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2014-10-23 12:12 pm   Permalink

Bali Hai was on Channel 6 news in SD this morning with a feature on them and on the history of the Mai Tai. Also Bali Hai made the cover of the SD Reader this month. Check it out!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation