FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA Luau by the Sea 2015
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
OHANA Luau by the Sea 2015
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-30 12:20 pm   Permalink

Ohana, Luau by the Sea!

Save the Date!

October 1 - 3, 2015!

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2014-09-30 12:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: chip and andy 2014-11-04 05:22 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exquisitecorpse
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-30 4:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-09-30 12:20, Chip and Andy wrote:

Ohana, Luau by the Sea!

Save the Date!

October 1 - 3, 2015!

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2014-09-30 12:24 ]

awesome!

[ This Message was edited by: exquisitecorpse 2014-09-30 16:29 ]

View Profile of exquisitecorpse Send a personal message to exquisitecorpse  Goto the website of exquisitecorpse     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rev_thumper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-30 6:46 pm   Permalink

I have that marked on my calendar in permanent ink. See you at the Lake and then see you by the Sea in 2015!

-Rev

View Profile of rev_thumper Send a personal message to rev_thumper      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-13 6:37 pm   Permalink

Do we know exactly where in Florida? I heard Ft. Lauderdale but I'm not certain. When are hotel details going to be released?

Color my impatient!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki  Email LoriLovesTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-14 11:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-10-13 18:37, LoriLovesTiki wrote:
Do we know exactly where in Florida? I heard Ft. Lauderdale but I'm not certain. When are hotel details going to be released?

Color my impatient!

Just a guess, but based on the fact that the above graphics highlights the Mai Kai...yep...I'd say Ft. Lauderdale.

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki J(essica)
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-10-18 10:52 am   Permalink

Simply cannot wait!!!!

View Profile of Tiki J(essica) Send a personal message to Tiki J(essica)      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-19 10:06 am   Permalink

Quote:

Color my impatient!

Exactly where in Florida? Yes. South Florida. Fort Lauderdale. Near the airport. Near the Mai Kai. Near the Beach.

Hotel details? Soon. We have the contract signed with the hotel but we don't have the magic internet-linky-thing yet for you to make the reservations.

Color you impatient? OK. But I should warn you I don't color inside the lines.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-19 10:25 am   Permalink

Thanks for the info!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki  Email LoriLovesTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-11-17 11:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

Color my impatient!

Hotel information for you....

Follow the link below and book your room, we got a special deal from the hotel, $125 a night plus taxes.

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1410036929&key=2C680889

The hotel is a Starwood property so those of you that are frequent travelers you can get some points or green stamps or whatever you guys get being frequent travelers. No I'm not jealous of you jet-setter types. Much.

The website is still being assembled, apparently the box we picked up didn't have that little twisty-tool-thing so we had to send the intern back to Ikea to pick one up.

And if you do the Facebook thing look up the event by name because I am behind a corporate firewall and can't post a link for you. (note to self, edit this later to include the facebook link)

LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-11-22 6:25 pm   Permalink

Hotel booked, flight booked!

Me & the hubs will be there. Hope to see/meet some TC peeps!

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-04-02 1:40 pm   Permalink

Wanna vend at Ohana, Luau by the Sea? Of course you do!

http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohanabtsea/become-a-vendor/

Reasonable rates, air conditioned vending room, lunch and cocktail specials for the vendors, did we mention reasonable rates yet?

croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-15 12:12 pm   Permalink

For anyone who might have missed it, Ohana Luau by the Sea tickets are NOW ON SALE!!

Join us as we bring the Spirit of Ohana to Florida from Lake George, NY - and, instead of the Tiki Resort, Luau by the Sea gets the FABULOUS MAI KAI!!!

More about everything going on at Luau by the Sea & to buy tickets go to:

http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohanabtsea/

See ya at The Sea!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-15 12:13 pm   Permalink

Ticket sales are on!

Swing by
www.luaubythesea.com and follow the links to Tickets.

Three days of fun! Only $85! Operators are standing by!

sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-15 1:20 pm   Permalink

good stuff ^^^

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-15 6:13 pm   Permalink

Tickets for 2 purchased today!

Maybe we can arrange a TCer meet up? I went to Ohana on the Lake a few years ago and I was a newbie and kind of shy and didn't meet up with anyone from Tiki Central. I don't want to make that mistake again! It's just meet and the hubby so we need to meet some friends. We've met a few people from TC in real life and they can attest I'm relatively normal, lol.

References furnished upon request.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation