FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Collecting Tiki » » eBay: Check out these retro tiki type mod wood carvings
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
eBay: Check out these retro tiki type mod wood carvings
ZEN TIKI

Posted: 2003-07-26 7:25 pm   Permalink

http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3235318452&category=29460&rd=1

Personalized hand crafted wood signs carved ˝” deep into wood and painted. Go great in your house, tiki bar, bedroom, office, shop or wherever. These ultra swank cool signs make a great unique gift. This is not a cheap mass reproduction but rather skillfully carved wood sign custom made to choose from and we will gladly work with you to create whatever your desires may be. Free graphic design with purchase of sign. Feel free to e-mail any questions, inquiries, or ideas. You e-mail us what you want and we’ll make it. Can have carved, painted and shipped to your door within a week in most cases.

View Profile of ZEN TIKI Send a personal message to ZEN TIKI  Email ZEN TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2003-07-26 7:33 pm   Permalink

Also, make sure it's not just the text from your Ebay auction. Let us know why you think we here at Tiki Central would be interested in it.

PLEASE
Read and obide by the rules..

Thanks.

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Boob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-26 10:01 pm   Permalink

Can you make me one that says "I (heart) Spam" on it?

View Profile of Boob Send a personal message to Boob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 12:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-07-26 22:01, Boob wrote:
Can you make me one that says "I (heart) Spam" on it?

Spam? I'll buy one!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 12:05 am   Permalink

Skillfully carved with a router.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 11:58 am   Permalink

Mmmm, I like it well done so it's all crispy & burned on the outside...

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 6:40 pm   Permalink

Tikibot is that milk comin' out of your tikis nose? Do you find something funny about this post? Just what about this post do you find funny Huh? Are you laughin at Tiki? ARE YOU LAUGHIN' AT TIKI?
(I am totally playin' around)

Chongolio joker at large, venti and super size.

P.S. buy my decals.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 11:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-07-29 18:40, Chongolio wrote:
Tikibot is that milk comin' out of your tikis nose? size.

P.S. buy my decals.

That's "Bordawakalonga" He spouts when angry about noobies who spam without introducing themselves or participating in the forum, and he looks pretty pissed off...

(It's actually a way-zaz 25 foot high water-park tiki on the boardwalk in Ocean City, NJ.)

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=4795&forum=2&1

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZEN TIKI

Posted: 2003-07-30 11:14 am   Permalink

(NO DISREPECT INTENDED TO THE MODERATORS/CREATORS - GREAT JOB ON YOUR SITE)

Atomic boobs why don't you stay in the basement.

Pessimistic wannabees! Mock what you can't do or understand. I'm proud of my business and have made and shipped hundreds of these personalized wood carvings around the world. Their unique and different and thought it would be appreciated by those on the forum. I guess i should go out to my shop and dust off my chainsaw and power sanders again and keep making tiki poles like all the rest of you sarcastic minions that left me a cheerful post. Hey kahuna, I'm sure all the carvings on this site are maticulesly hand carved with Flexcut Palm Carving Tools. Yea right. Stones and glass houses. Thought the cats that hang out and post on this site were hipsters. You guys are more like my keyster. Won't post my SPAM LIKE ART on your forum anymore. By the way, take a look at the red and white generic "WOOD SIGN CARVED RETRO MODERN SHAG TIKI" that hangs in SHAG's studio. Yea he thought it sucked too.
ZEN TIKI
Signs by Design

View Profile of ZEN TIKI Send a personal message to ZEN TIKI  Email ZEN TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 12:15 pm   Permalink

...crap is in the eye of the beholder I guess...

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 12:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-07-30 11:14, ZEN TIKI wrote:

Thought the cats that hang out and post on this site were hipsters. You guys are more like my keyster.

Nope sorry, you thought wrong!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
snarkoutgirl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-30 1:05 pm   Permalink

You guys are more like my keyster.

If you're going to be insulting, you should probably spell it correctly.

keis·ter n. Slang
1. The buttocks.
2. The anus.

View Profile of snarkoutgirl Send a personal message to snarkoutgirl  Email snarkoutgirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
emspace
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 2:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Thought the cats that hang out and post on this site were hipsters.

You mean, like...hepcats? Swingers? Way gone daddy-os?

I spy, with my little eye, an exact ripoff of Shag's "Atomic Kitty" logo, just like the one on the Shag sticker on my PC, about one foot from that very same little eye. Direct...ripoff. I'm surprised he doesn't just sue your hip ass off, he must be too busy for that.

, emspace.

View Profile of emspace Send a personal message to emspace      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-07-30 3:06 pm   Permalink

Hey there Zen-

Here's the thing: You didn't technically do anything wrong- It just rubs people the wrong way when someone joins and their first post is selling something. We buy things from each other all the time. But we've all come to know each other here.

We say: Join. Stay a while. Have a Mai Tai. Tell us about yourself. Comment on a tiki thing or two. Tell us about your carvings. Then sell them to us. I GUARANTEE your reception would have been much different. You might have found some willing buyers. And all the people who didn't like your stuff would have either stayed quiet, or just said something nice anyway. I don't think members of this board should apologize for being wary or feeling like victims of spam from a stranger.

Plus, if you thought we were all hipsters, then you didn't have to sell us with "retro tiki type mod wood carvings" ...we don't require the eBay buzzwords around here. You can just call them "signs".

This isn't at all to say that you have to "gain favor" or kiss ass with us fancy tiki types. It's just an invitation to join a like minded group of people.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 11:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Atomic boobs why don't you stay in the basement.

How "zen" of you!

Quote:

I'm proud of my business and have made and shipped hundreds of these personalized wood carvings around the world.

Good for you, but crap is still crap.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation