FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Tiki in Dublin, Ireland?
Tiki in Dublin, Ireland?
surfanova

Posted: 2014-10-28 1:55 pm   Permalink

Hello all, native SoCal resident here that has just moved to the emerald isle and is in desperate need of some tiki! I check Critiki religiously but have found none in the area of Dublin. There are tons across the water in London and even in Oxford. I am holding out hope that someone may know a place in Ireland (anywhere, really, everywhere here is a day trip or maybe an overnight so I'm not picky!) I have found places online that do 'tiki nights' but it's really just an excuse to break out the Hawaiian shirts and not much else. I am just crossing my fingers that someone may have some information on somewhere I can wet my whistle with a good Missionary's Downfall or Zombie!

Thanks for any and all help!

Sam

View Profile of surfanova Send a personal message to surfanova  Goto the website of surfanova     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikya99
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-05-22 1:46 pm   Permalink

This was posted a few years back with no responses. I'm heading to Ireland this year and was wondering if there is an update to this? Anyone found any tiki bars in Ireland???

View Profile of ikya99 Send a personal message to ikya99  Goto the website of ikya99     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation