FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts rvictor's tiki lab
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
rvictor's tiki lab
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-11-25 8:03 pm   Permalink

What da skipper said

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 12 days ago; 09:35 am   Permalink

Where you at Rvic?
Any up dates to post?

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 11:01 pm   Permalink

What da skipper said!!!

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RVICTOR
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 3 days ago; 06:48 am   Permalink

Aloha,
Tikiskip and Hang10 - Sorry I haven't been posting. Been going through some things on the home front with my teens. My garage is full of their stuff right now, and my wife wanted us to take a break from art classes. I have been finishing some necklaces I did earlier

I've been working on art when she can. Here's a side project I finished yesterday. Not tiki, I know but thought I would let you know that I'm not hanging up the art even with the stuff we're dealing with right now.

If I don't get my garage back soon...I may start painting tiki instead.

View Profile of RVICTOR Send a personal message to RVICTOR  Email RVICTOR     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2 days ago; 1:56 pm   Permalink

Is that a boom box? It and the necklaces are so much fun to see. I think you've got it in your blood and there will be more art in the future.
Good luck with the teenager. It can be so rough even when you love them so much. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2 days ago; 6:51 pm   Permalink

RV
Love these

And ka boom on the boombox, very nice

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation