FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace WANTED: Trade Winds Restaurant, Oxnard, CA menus, etc
WANTED: Trade Winds Restaurant, Oxnard, CA menus, etc
20th Century Man
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-05-19 10:24 pm   Permalink

Hi everyone - I'm looking for a nice condition dinner menu from the long-gone Trade Winds Restaurant, Oxnard, CA.
Maybe interested in other items as well. See my craigslist ad for all the details:
http://ventura.craigslist.org/wan/5007361425.html

More on the fabulous Trade Winds restaurant here on TC:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=19144&forum=1&hilite=Trade%20Winds%20Oxnard

View Profile of 20th Century Man Send a personal message to 20th Century Man  Email 20th Century Man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
20th Century Man
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-16 12:00 am   Permalink

Bump

View Profile of 20th Century Man Send a personal message to 20th Century Man  Email 20th Century Man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-09-17 06:07 am   Permalink

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tradewinds-Restaurant-Large-Tiki-Dinner-Menu-Oxnard-CA-/161829395244?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
20th Century Man
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-15 12:33 am   Permalink

Bump! Still looking for dinner menu, grog list, and other ephemera from the long-gone Trade Winds restaurant in Oxnard, CA.

Thanks, all!

20th Century Man
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-03-14 3:59 pm   Permalink

- BUMP! - Just keeping this thread (and my hopes) alive that some of the aforementioned desired items from the Trade Winds restaurant in Oxnard, CA are still out there and that someone on TC may be interested in selling them.

kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-03-18 4:19 pm   Permalink

Don't think you're gonna get much help here. I'm in a similar boat as you, looking for anything from Trader Nick's in Pismo Beach. Your best bet is probably to hunt estate sales like crazy, which isn't fun nor particularly successful.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
20th Century Man
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-03-19 9:21 pm   Permalink

True Dat! Although I have been in between "real" jobs for a couple of years, I've been trying to keep busy and have hooked up working for an estate sale company in the Ventura area. The days aren't regular 40 hours a week, but I'm getting more hours as the jobs come up and discovering a lot of interesting items; few of them tiki, Polynesian, etc. in nature. Still, I get "first looks" at the inventory on clean-out and set up days. I will keep on the lookout for TRADER NICK'S PISMO items at the sales I'm working. PM me your cell# and I'll hit you up if anything comes up.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation