FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars My tiki bar progress
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
My tiki bar progress
W8N2Surf
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-07-28 2:04 pm   Permalink

What a great job, I'm sure it will serve your family and friends well. Have you sat in there during the rain yet?

View Profile of W8N2Surf Send a personal message to W8N2Surf      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
M.Hendrix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-07-28 5:30 pm   Permalink

We actually have, and was quite surprised how well it does in the rain. Light rain, you get only drips here and there. Took a good rain to start bothering you much. That said, I will be drying it in later, so I can keep the stereo and flat screen in there all the time.

View Profile of M.Hendrix Send a personal message to M.Hendrix      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EnchantedTikiLounge
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-07-28 8:11 pm   Permalink

Absolutely love it!!! I wish had your craftsmanship! I would love to come visit sometime!!!!

View Profile of EnchantedTikiLounge Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiLounge  Email EnchantedTikiLounge Goto the website of EnchantedTikiLounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
M.Hendrix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-07-28 9:02 pm   Permalink

Thank you Brian, Charleston is a wonderful place to visit! But be careful, last time I "visited", I moved here! Lol If you ever come this way, look me up on here, we built this for fun times with friends and family! And we already using it! Can't wait for football Saturday's this fall.

View Profile of M.Hendrix Send a personal message to M.Hendrix      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EnchantedTikiLounge
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-07-28 9:37 pm   Permalink

That's how I ended up in Texas!!! LOL

If you're ever in the area look me up as well!
www.enchantedtikilounge.com

View Profile of EnchantedTikiLounge Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiLounge  Email EnchantedTikiLounge Goto the website of EnchantedTikiLounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
muskrat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-07-29 5:30 pm   Permalink

beautiful craftsmanship!!!

View Profile of muskrat Send a personal message to muskrat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
M.Hendrix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-08-03 11:07 am   Permalink

Finished staining the rafters, and started playing with handrail ideas.

Kevco
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-01 4:25 pm   Permalink

Winner. winner, tiki chicken dinner! Thats one good looking bar! I may steal a few of those ideas in my next build.

View Profile of Kevco Send a personal message to Kevco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-01 6:38 pm   Permalink

Very Cool! I like the roped rafters.

View Profile of Tuga's Tikis Send a personal message to Tuga's Tikis  Email Tuga's Tikis Goto the website of Tuga's Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
M.Hendrix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-01 7:21 pm   Permalink

Thanks a lot everyone. Not sure it will ever be done, but we working on it. Decided to change the back bar a little. I think once the TV is in, it will work. Fingers crossed 

M.Hendrix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-01 7:22 pm   Permalink

Sorry for the sideways pics..😕

jertiki

Posted: 2015-09-04 5:36 pm   Permalink

Absolutely stunning. Very jealous over here. You should be proud of your work.

View Profile of jertiki Send a personal message to jertiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bkrownd
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-04 8:39 pm   Permalink

Incredible!

View Profile of bkrownd Send a personal message to bkrownd      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
M.Hendrix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-18 08:35 am   Permalink

Thanks again for all the kind remarks. We are enjoying this build. Got the "porch " built this week. Still a lot to do, but we are using it anyway!!! Have a safe and wonderful weekend everyone! And again, sorry pics are sideways. New phone , maybe a setting wrong? I'm a carpenter not an IT guy...😕

M.Hendrix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-19 11:27 am   Permalink

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation