Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki recent discovery
recent discovery
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-15 9:39 pm   Permalink

almost 2 years ago, i happened to acquire 4 sealed mai kai don q eldorado decanters, in their original boxes. today while i was going through some boxes in storage, i decided to remove the box they were shipped in, that was inside the main shipping box. i had no idea that this was the box that was inside the bigger box. thought you all might like to see what a quarter case decanter box looks like.

[ This Message was edited by: nomeus 2015-06-15 21:47 ]

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Email nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-15 9:43 pm   Permalink

bonus sealed decanter pics

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Email nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-18 4:16 pm   Permalink

That's so damn cool. Thanks for sharing that. How many of those boxes could possibly have survived ?
I can't even find an empty decanter.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-18 4:25 pm   Permalink

I once was lost but now I'm found the music washes over and you're one with the sound now who shall inherit the earth, the meek shall, and yo I think I'm starting to peak now, Al

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2015-06-18 9:55 pm   Permalink

Too cool for words. Congratulations, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-18 11:45 pm   Permalink

thanks everyone

Freeland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-07-02 09:02 am   Permalink

Original packaging is always a plus... Sometimes cooler than the piece itself. I agree with the above in that I cant even find an empty one.

View Profile of Freeland Send a personal message to Freeland  Email Freeland Goto the website of Freeland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-07-03 11:40 am   Permalink

guess i should have included pics of the smaller box the decanter comes in..sorry about that

TikiRenee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-07-19 4:02 pm   Permalink

Wow, that is really cool.

View Profile of TikiRenee Send a personal message to TikiRenee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-07-21 2:04 pm   Permalink

Very cool indeed....

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-07-21 2:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-07-02 09:02, Freeland wrote:
Original packaging is always a plus... Sometimes cooler than the piece itself. I agree with the above in that I cant even find an empty one.

I bought a Okoleohao decanter on ebay a while back. No where in the description or pictures did it show or mention the original box. I ripped the packaging open when it arrived, and after it was too late, noticed that the back side of the box I just cut the top one inch off of, had hidden under the bubble wrap- a fully printed box label.

Oh well!
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation