FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving My first tiki (statue/sculpture)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
My first tiki (statue/sculpture)
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-23 4:39 pm   Permalink

Those look great Dutch!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomolos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-23 8:23 pm   Permalink

Very cool tikis

View Profile of nomolos Send a personal message to nomolos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DutchTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-24 08:45 am   Permalink

Thanks guys

(Should there be a need for more pictures, just let me know )

I am now cutting a new one for someone who asked me if a happy Moai (out of olive wood) would be possible...

View Profile of DutchTiki Send a personal message to DutchTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-25 03:28 am   Permalink

Great looking mini-Moais Dutch. You have to excuse me but I look at photo backgrounds as well as the foregrounds. Do you have fig trees and palm trees in the Netherlands?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DutchTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-25 04:43 am   Permalink

Thanks Mike!

In addition to designing and model (maquette) building is exotic gardening one of my main other hobbies
I have plants from all over the world, from all continents in my garden, including palm trees, figs, bananas, etc.

Here a pic, just made...

One of the most northern jungles in the world

Soon I have to maken my garden ready for winter

View Profile of DutchTiki Send a personal message to DutchTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-25 05:01 am   Permalink

I'm impressed! Thanks Dutch

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-25 09:18 am   Permalink

Would love to see more pictures of your jungle and the plants.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DutchTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-25 12:43 pm   Permalink

off topic, sorry mod ... my next post will be back on topic

Next time, I will look up a few nice pictures of my garden This year I didn't shoot a lot of pics from my garden, because this summer we had a storm here of (almost) "apocalyptic proportions" with much damage.

Instead, a few pictures of my other hobbies ...

building realistic (scale-)models (buildings, vehicles, trees etc.) from scratch...

and my other hobby, my german shepherds

DutchTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-25 12:50 pm   Permalink

Quickly back on topic!!

MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-25 2:37 pm   Permalink

The models are amazing! I'm surprised you don't have Dutch Shepherds instead of German Shepherds Actually, German Shepherds are my favorite breed

DutchTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-29 06:36 am   Permalink

@ Maddog,

Of all the breeds I like shepherds the most, of all shepherds I like Germans the most (-> Only with shepherds, okay, and cars may also be German )

MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-29 08:07 am   Permalink

TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-12 05:49 am   Permalink

Dutch, the knife handles are awesome. Luv the models, too. You have lots of talent!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT  Goto the website of TheBigT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DutchTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-11-30 1:10 pm   Permalink

These days I make a lot of custom knives (handles, between them there were also 2 new "MOaipinels"

A happy one & a grumpy one

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-01 12:14 pm   Permalink

Sharp

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation