FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Who is your wireless service provider?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Who is your wireless service provider?
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-02 4:01 pm   Permalink

Futura Girl, you got your sensor implanted in your arm? But that's not the traditional alien abduction implant/probing location......

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CruzinTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-03 3:09 pm   Permalink

Ahhhhh! Anal probe!!!

View Profile of CruzinTiki Send a personal message to CruzinTiki  Email CruzinTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 11:32 am   Permalink

I have AT&T and am completely unimpressed. Reception's fine but I cut out on people all the time. Signal coverage is spotty all around Seattleville. Customer service is lousy...Lots of button pressing just to get to a real person who then asks for all the information I just button pressed and then can rarely answer a question without 5-10 minutes of consultation with a manager and/or transferring me (up to 3 times) to another department where I have to give all the information again. Fortunately I have a 1 year contract and it ends in November. This thread came along just in time.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 7:36 pm   Permalink

I went back to the Sprint store to check out the camera phone with the flash. It is not a super bright flash or anything, but it does give a little help so's you can get a picture or two in the Lava Lounge, for example. The guy in the store told me that they are coming out with a couple more camera phones with flash in the next few months. With all my luck, Verizon will come out with one a week after I sign the agreement.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 7:45 pm   Permalink

Woofmutt, wh...di..y..ay...out.....AT&.....it's always breaking up......can you...ar...m....ow? AT&T sucks.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 09:21 am   Permalink

Check out this interesting story. Turns out you can use the camera phone for more than taking photos of collectibles at antique shops for TC inquiries...

http://www.msnbc.com/news/946976.asp?0cl=cR

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation