FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Here are a few of my recently carved tikis
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Here are a few of my recently carved tikis
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-08-29 4:34 pm   Permalink

I came across this site while searching for ideas and insperation for my tikis. Wow, there are some really talented people here. Here are a few of my latest tikis. Aloha

[ This Message was edited by: Tuga's Tikis 2015-08-29 16:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tuga's Tikis 2015-08-29 17:03 ]

View Profile of Tuga's Tikis Send a personal message to Tuga's Tikis  Email Tuga's Tikis Goto the website of Tuga's Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-08-30 05:31 am   Permalink

Plenty inspiration here.
You like the big boys too.
Looks like you've got this Tiki thing
down pat.

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-08-31 08:13 am   Permalink

Nice Tuga!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-01 6:52 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys! I'm doing a location carve tomorrow, I will post some pictures as i go.

View Profile of Tuga's Tikis Send a personal message to Tuga's Tikis  Email Tuga's Tikis Goto the website of Tuga's Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bkrownd
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-01 7:30 pm   Permalink

Love 'em!

View Profile of bkrownd Send a personal message to bkrownd      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-02 1:37 pm   Permalink

Day one of the location carve went well. Made good progress. This has been a difficult tiki for me because of the shape of the log (still in the ground). It's leaned back and has a abnormal curve to it. Should have it done tomorrow and will post more pictures from the finished piece.

[ This Message was edited by: Tuga's Tikis 2015-09-02 13:40 ]

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-09-02 2:24 pm   Permalink

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-02 2:30 pm   Permalink

Thanks Hiltiki! That was kicking my butt! I have to get used to the uploads

Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-03 05:16 am   Permalink

Here is a quick Moai head that I did last night for a friend, thought I'd share.

jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-09-03 05:49 am   Permalink

You carves are awesome! Are you generally using pine or?

Might be interested in getting a larger one carved for the Kio Wai Lounge. Or maybe a couple lessons...been wanting to get into a carving myself.

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-03 06:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-09-03 05:49, jimsflies wrote:
You carves are awesome! Are you generally using pine or?

Might be interested in getting a larger one carved for the Kio Wai Lounge. Or maybe a couple lessons...been wanting to get into a carving myself.

PM sent

Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-03 10:06 am   Permalink

Well day two was a bust. I was really hoping to get this one finished up, but the rain moved in. I'll have to return next week and finish him off. Just some odds and ends left the the stain/sealer.

TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-09-08 08:26 am   Permalink

Nice carves, Tuga. Love to see some more of your work.

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-08 09:54 am   Permalink

Here is my latest creation. I call him Baby Kon he stands 3' tall and weighs approximately 50 lbs.

Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-09-11 12:31 pm   Permalink

Finally got over and finished my location carve this morning. This is the finished piece. On to my next project!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation