FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Here are a few of my recently carved tikis
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Here are a few of my recently carved tikis
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-25 12:46 pm   Permalink

My wife wanted a place to put the stirring stick at the bar. This is what I came up with. CHEERS!

View Profile of Tuga's Tikis Send a personal message to Tuga's Tikis  Email Tuga's Tikis Goto the website of Tuga's Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-25 1:05 pm   Permalink

Here's a change of pace and one large tortuga!

View Profile of Tuga's Tikis Send a personal message to Tuga's Tikis  Email Tuga's Tikis Goto the website of Tuga's Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-01 10:43 am   Permalink

Chips were flying this morning. This guy is 4' tall and 18" in diameter. I'd guess he's approximately 200 LBS currently, but will lighten up. I'll post more progress pictures as I go. Stay Tiki!

Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-01 1:30 pm   Permalink

You're on fire.
What happened to that 7 ft fatty we saw in Oct.?

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-03 02:29 am   Permalink

Thanks Will. I think this is the one you were asking about. This is the biggest one that I have done to date "Kon" is just over 7'. He is a fraction of the one you are currently working on though. I can't wait to see your finished product!

For the Love of Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-03 04:43 am   Permalink

You've got a lot of good looking projects going on there. Keep them coming.

View Profile of For the Love of Tiki Send a personal message to For the Love of Tiki  Email For the Love of Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Keylo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-04 8:58 pm   Permalink

Just looking at all that big timber makes my back ache! If your giant fish eating tiki doesn't have a fishing license you'd better keep him out of site when the Fish and Game warden come by. Ditto on the big cool turtle.

View Profile of Keylo Send a personal message to Keylo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Keylo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-04 8:58 pm   Permalink

Some how got a double post going. But keep up the good work Tuga.

[ This Message was edited by: Keylo 2016-02-07 11:32 ]

View Profile of Keylo Send a personal message to Keylo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-15 11:36 am   Permalink

Finished up this guy this morning. I have decided to call him "Tattoo". His head is mostly covered with graphics and so is his left chest giving the appearance of tattoos. He even has a tattoo sleeve on his left arm. They will show up better once I'm able to get the stain and finish on him. It's 32 degrees today so that will have to wait. Tattoo stands 4 feet tall and is approximately 175 lbs currently, but will lighten up as he dries out. Tattoo is also about 20" in diameter, now thats some girth!. Stay warm and tiki on!

cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-15 1:18 pm   Permalink

Nice Tuga!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-16 07:31 am   Permalink

Very Cool!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
For the Love of Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-17 06:11 am   Permalink

Looking Good!

View Profile of For the Love of Tiki Send a personal message to For the Love of Tiki  Email For the Love of Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Republic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-17 06:20 am   Permalink

Kudos go you. You're doin the carvers proud.

View Profile of Tiki Republic Send a personal message to Tiki Republic  Email Tiki Republic Goto the website of Tiki Republic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-18 02:25 am   Permalink

Thanks guys!

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-19 9:32 pm   Permalink

Nice 1 Bruddah

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation