FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Here are a few of my recently carved tikis
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Here are a few of my recently carved tikis
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-22 09:48 am   Permalink

This is a "2Faced" tiki that I did this morning. Its a little different from my original sketch, but that's cool. Tiki work is fluid and sometimes you just go where the wood takes you, whether it's north or south! Stay tiki my friends.

View Profile of Tuga's Tikis Send a personal message to Tuga's Tikis  Email Tuga's Tikis Goto the website of Tuga's Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
domin
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-24 09:57 am   Permalink

nicely done, i like your tattoo guy as well he reminds me of the martians from mars attacks, or maybe Jeff Dunams Akmed the terrorist puppet

View Profile of domin Send a personal message to domin      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-24 5:01 pm   Permalink

I can totally see that!

View Profile of Tuga's Tikis Send a personal message to Tuga's Tikis  Email Tuga's Tikis Goto the website of Tuga's Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-03-07 4:32 pm   Permalink

Ever felt as if someone was watching you?

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-07 5:28 pm   Permalink

I like how he is watching you hehe, nice carving.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-03-30 03:10 am   Permalink

Haven't carved much in the last few weeks, been getting ready for the fishing season to start up. I did get this guy painted up though.

Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-04-25 04:18 am   Permalink

Thanks to these young ladies for taking time to model with my tikis prior to heading off to prom.

For the Love of Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-25 10:17 am   Permalink

Good looking Tikis and I like the vibe of your patio area.

View Profile of For the Love of Tiki Send a personal message to For the Love of Tiki  Email For the Love of Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-05-18 03:16 am   Permalink

I finally got around to finishing Tattoo this weekend. He stands approximately 4 1/2' tall and weighs about 250 lbs. He looks pretty cool guarding the back door too. Aloha and stay tiki my friends.

Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-06-12 5:29 pm   Permalink

Finally got around to finishing this guy. It wasn't meant to resemble two monkeys, but sometimes things just end up that way..... Stay Tiki!

Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-07-17 6:46 pm   Permalink

Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-07-29 10:42 am   Permalink

Here are a few tikis that I've done either while in Virginia Beach, Virginia or for my sister in-law in Va Beach. Sure do love the east coast, good times with friends and family! Stay tiki.

Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-07-29 10:45 am   Permalink

Five Hour Tiki! Getting faster!

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-07-29 2:07 pm   Permalink

Nice carve.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-08-15 02:47 am   Permalink

Here is a tiki i did this past weekend.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation