FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 11/7 Roadtrip To The Yachtsman in Philly (It was great!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
11/7 Roadtrip To The Yachtsman in Philly (It was great!)
TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-18 7:35 pm   Permalink

who is up for another TC meetup at the Yachtsman? Lets set something up and get together, last fall's meet up was awesome so lets do it again! Who is interested??

View Profile of TikiGoddess Send a personal message to TikiGoddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Coruba
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-18 9:34 pm   Permalink

I will bounce it off the DC Tiki Thirstday group and see if there are some takers.

View Profile of Dr. Coruba Send a personal message to Dr. Coruba  Email Dr. Coruba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exquisitecorpse
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-19 3:04 pm   Permalink

Be sure to let them know ahead of time.
Last time I went there for a monthly exotica night and the only tiki drinks they had ingredients for were dark & stormy's

View Profile of exquisitecorpse Send a personal message to exquisitecorpse  Goto the website of exquisitecorpse     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-25 3:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-10-19 15:04, exquisitecorpse wrote:
Be sure to let them know ahead of time.
Last time I went there for a monthly exotica night and the only tiki drinks they had ingredients for were dark & stormy's

Yikes that doesnt sound promising, I havent been there lately, anyone know whats going on at Yachtsman?

View Profile of TikiGoddess Send a personal message to TikiGoddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exquisitecorpse
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-25 8:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Yikes that doesnt sound promising, I havent been there lately, anyone know whats going on at Yachtsman?

It has been steadily going downhill.
I think the is only one bartender left who gets it and cares.

And "Tiki" is even more disappointing.

View Profile of exquisitecorpse Send a personal message to exquisitecorpse  Goto the website of exquisitecorpse     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-27 6:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-10-25 20:55, exquisitecorpse wrote:
Quote:

It has been steadily going downhill.
I think the is only one bartender left who gets it and cares.

And "Tiki" is even more disappointing.

Well, this basically sums up why I drink at home. Perhaps we should re-think another meetup, Id hate to see people travel only to be disappointed.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation