FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Resources for creating my custom menu?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Resources for creating my custom menu?
Dr. Coruba
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-03 06:41 am   Permalink

That came out great stevekh!

View Profile of Dr. Coruba Send a personal message to Dr. Coruba  Email Dr. Coruba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jokeiii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-18 1:23 pm   Permalink

Trying to work on my home bar menu, and was wondering if there were resources for old-timey drink illustrations. Any leads?

View Profile of jokeiii Send a personal message to jokeiii  Goto the website of jokeiii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevekh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-19 1:22 pm   Permalink

i've been using this site a couple years, along with some books i have with vintage menu designs in them - this is a great reference site - new york public library has been digitizing and putting together a database for a while now

http://menus.nypl.org/menus

View Profile of stevekh Send a personal message to stevekh  Goto the website of stevekh     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevekh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-19 6:32 pm   Permalink

seeing this post pop up made me bust out the files i've been working on for the menu cover of my home bar (hopefully breaking ground in the next month) and work on it some - here it is - let me know what you guys think

View Profile of stevekh Send a personal message to stevekh  Goto the website of stevekh     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-20 09:11 am   Permalink

Looking good, Steve! I like the color choice and "Air Conditioned" is a nice, vintage touch!

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-09-20 09:48 am   Permalink

Yes, love the "air conditioned" LOL

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevekh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-20 12:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-09-20 09:48, MadDogMike wrote:
Yes, love the "air conditioned" LOL

thanks - going to be adding some more verbiage - i just need to go through my old menu books to see what else i want to add to make it more "authentic"

MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-09-20 5:58 pm   Permalink

I think another nice vintage touch is the phone exchance prefix names - FLanders2-0000

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation