advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Resources for creating my custom menu?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Resources for creating my custom menu?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-25 7:17 pm   Permalink

On 2018-01-25 17:53, Jeff Bannow wrote:

On 2018-01-25 11:28, croe67 wrote:
We recently did our home bar menu as well & we used a lot of scans of vintage & a few modern menus & some images found online, which were then modified to get to where we landed. It took a lot of research, as I wanted an image for each drink that made sense & had the right look & feel.

Any chance you saved those separate drink images (and are willing to share them)?

Unfortunately, no

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-26 07:39 am   Permalink

it has a few - it's mostly cover designs - i use it mostly as reference material for period design i do from time to time, not necessarily tiki - i think that along with the NY library database would be a great start

On 2018-01-25 09:35, AceExplorer wrote:

stevekh, good to hear that! Do you know how much tiki and poly-pop content it has? Just wanted to know that for benefit of others here who may want to pick up a copy at the discounted price. Now is the time to do so - I'm guessing it is going to be out of print from now on. That's one of the reasons I bought a copy.

View Profile of stevekh Send a personal message to stevekh  Goto the website of stevekh     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation