[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Tiny Tiki
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiny Tiki
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-28 5:56 pm   Permalink

Looks great!

Can you elaborate on the Phillips Hue lighting you used? The lighting is spot on and I'm wondering what components you purchased. Thanks!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki  Email LoriLovesTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanIsleVibes
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-03-06 5:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-02-28 17:56, LoriLovesTiki wrote:
Looks great!

Can you elaborate on the Phillips Hue lighting you used? The lighting is spot on and I'm wondering what components you purchased. Thanks!

The Philips lighting is incredible. I started with a couple bulbs that can make any colour you want and can be dimmed. They can also be animated and timed etc. Then I bought their light strip which is like an LED strip light and I ran that under the bar and can be used in the same way. I will be using the strip light as well on my shelves but that will be harder with creating spacers for each shelf if I plan to use one strip. Right now its just the ikea LED bars which can change colour but manually so its kind of annoying.
Hue runs off wifi from a base to your mobile device.

Heres an example of some of the combinations you can do.

View Profile of VanIsleVibes Send a personal message to VanIsleVibes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanIsleVibes
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-03-06 5:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-02-25 18:25, MauiJo wrote:
Wow, what an amazing tiki bar! You can definitely do this professionally. Where did you find all the beautiful artwork? I've been looking for similar type art and haven't found anything.

The framed art? That's actually from Hawaii! This is the artist:
https://www.mvandornartist.com

View Profile of VanIsleVibes Send a personal message to VanIsleVibes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiJo

Posted: 2018-03-16 7:25 pm   Permalink

Thanks! I guess there's only two and an album cover,lol Is the hula girl a painting or photograph?

View Profile of MauiJo Send a personal message to MauiJo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RichC
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-03-27 07:22 am   Permalink

Superb! Our home came with a very similar little bar off the family room that I am working on presently. You knocked it out of the park here, especially with the lighting. I think there are more than a few of us here who would love to see a few more pics of your unique ceiling light.

View Profile of RichC Send a personal message to RichC  Email RichC     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanIsleVibes
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-03-27 07:41 am   Permalink

Maybe when I get a chance Ill post a video of it all

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation