FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery robb hamel???
robb hamel???
HAROLDGOLENGALLERY
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-03-02 3:40 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have a contact for black velvet painter ROBB HAMEL???

View Profile of HAROLDGOLENGALLERY Send a personal message to HAROLDGOLENGALLERY  Goto the website of HAROLDGOLENGALLERY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-03-02 4:02 pm   Permalink

I have tried several times over the past few years to get a hold of him but no luck
"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2016-03-02 4:16 pm   Permalink

If you haven't already tried, maybe The Museum of Velvet Paintings can help.
http://velveteria.com/

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-02 8:15 pm   Permalink

I have been in contact with Robb in the last couple of months. If you want to know what happened with the black velvet paintings, he's taking a break. He has moved on to other things and he told me that some day he may go back to the black velvet. As far as I know he is healthy and doing fine. If you will send me a PM I'll forward it on to Robb.

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-03-02 10:49 pm   Permalink

Good to know he is doing well. I think of him and his amazing talent from time to time.
"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-21 10:02 am   Permalink

Robb Hamel is the greatest black velvet artist of our lifetime.

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation