[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tikis on Trading Spaces Family
Tikis on Trading Spaces Family
Midway Cafe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-13 03:21 am   Permalink

Hey Now,

We just finished filming an episode of TSF due to air on Sunday, October 5th at 7:00 EST. I can't get into specifics of the show until after it actually airs, we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. I answered a couple of questions under another topic heading.
http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=5080&forum=4&4 It was a GREAT adventure and something that the children will never forget!

[ This Message was edited by: Midway Cafe on 2003-08-14 14:07 ]

View Profile of Midway Cafe Send a personal message to Midway Cafe  Email Midway Cafe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Midway Cafe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-05 10:16 am   Permalink

Hey Now,
Just a remider to all to watch for Tiki. Tonight is the night at 7PM EST on TLC.

Enjoy the Show!

Tim & Crew

View Profile of Midway Cafe Send a personal message to Midway Cafe  Email Midway Cafe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-05 4:45 pm   Permalink

In North Carolina? 2 families with 2 daughters trade rooms? Is this the one you're talking about?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-05 6:03 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 07:01 ]

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikichic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-05 6:26 pm   Permalink

I'm sure quite a few of us at TC would love to watch the episode, but I'm not sure which show it is. Here in CA so many of these episodes run back to back each day. There is one on in CA at 7 pm that is Boston-Providence Midway Lane. Is this the episode? A title would be helpful if possible.

Anyone, anyone? Bueller....

[ This Message was edited by: tikichic on 2003-10-05 18:51 ]

View Profile of tikichic Send a personal message to tikichic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-05 7:37 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 07:02 ]

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Midway Cafe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-05 8:02 pm   Permalink

I'm sorry, I figured that my SN would be a bit of a tip. We are the Midway Lane ep, it was on at 7PM EST. Tiki was tough to spot but in the opening scene, you may spot them on my shirt as well as BOT sticking out of the top of my shoulder bag. Others were edited out.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation