[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai 8/17
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Bali Hai 8/17
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-13 07:38 am   Permalink

I'm taking the family to Sea World in San Diego on that date and I'd like to take them to Bali Hai for dinner afterwards. If any local Tikiphile's are interested in meeting at the Bali Hai let me know.

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-08-13 07:39 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-13 11:15 am   Permalink

No promises, but I'll try.

Look for the big guy with a pony tail & handlebar moustache, a Mr. Bali Hai in one hand, and pu-pus in the other.

Once again, I'll try, but playing with my Gran'daughter might win out <grin>.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-13 11:33 am   Permalink

Watch out! They cut you off after five Mai Tais...

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-13 1:07 pm   Permalink

Hey, Lady V and me are going to go to Sea World on Sunday! We may run into each other. I don't know about Bali Hai after, we have to be driving back to LA that day.

JV

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-13 3:51 pm   Permalink

Very cool, I'll look for you guys, at both places.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-13 4:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-13 11:33, Atomic Cocktail wrote:
Watch out! They cut you off after five Mai Tais...

Yeah, but the bartender stands with two rum bottles up-ended over the glass for about 20 seconds when making one...

I wouldn't mind being cut off after 5 of *those*! Six would probably give me gas...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-13 5:45 pm   Permalink

Aw jeez, the wahine is sayin' dat Sea Wold an Bali Hai may be too much in one day, so I say okay, I drop you an kids off at da' room and den hit Bali Hai by myself, I'm there baby. Any ladies goin? Freddie, I will send you my cell ph. no. via private message here on TC soon. Call me that afternoon when I get a better idea.

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-08-13 17:47 ]

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 08:05 am   Permalink

bubbles

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 09:32 am   Permalink

Not sure if I'll be at Bali Hai Sat. night or Sunday night now. Family is pulling me in every direction. I will check back here later.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-16 02:04 am   Permalink

Hey JT, sorry for the late rebound, I'm always up for the Bali Hai. My weekend schedule looks pretty clear. Let me know a coupla hours in advance as to your ETA and I'll try to hook up with you.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ob seagull
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-16 02:49 am   Permalink

GOSH! i would love to go to the ole HAI, but, now live in the ole mecca of TIKI called..............SALEM.........OREGON............this one was for MANO (i'm okay man, once things get settled down, it will be A........ O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,K

View Profile of ob seagull Send a personal message to ob seagull      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-16 12:50 pm   Permalink

Shipwreck and Freddie, see ya' in the bar between 8:30 and 9:00 tonight?

OB, sorry I missed ya'. Seamus is up there in Waldport!

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-08-16 12:51 ]

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-17 9:38 pm   Permalink

My mom and dad celebrated thier 35th wedding anniversary today and guess where we went for dinner?????

We were at the Bali Hai from 5:30 till 7:00. I was looking for you Jungle Trader but was not certain when you were planning on being there this weekend.

Monkeyman

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-18 09:16 am   Permalink

Hey Monkeyman, we arrived at Bali Hai at around 7:05. Just missed you. Maybe this winter I'll get down there again.
Thanks Shipwreckjoey for the good conversation. It was good to meet another fellow TCer, and Mustang Sally. I might post some pics on the Locating Tiki. Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-18 11:36 pm   Permalink

jungletrader, glad we got to get together with you & your family at Bali Hai. We had a great time. Did you scoop up a mug on the way out? We stuck around about a half hour after you left and then headed across the the street to Humphrey's Halfmoon lounge for live blues & nitecaps.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation