[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai 8/17
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Bali Hai 8/17
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-19 12:54 am   Permalink

Mrs. ModMana and I are always up for a trip to the Bali Hai but unfortunately had other plans all Sunday afternoon and evening (Lollapalooza). Give us a heads-up next time and we'll meet up with you.

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 02:29 am   Permalink

I was just at the Bali Hai on Sunday for their Chamapagne brunch. I'm not much of a breakfast/brunch person but I have to say, it was good. Chocolate chip-macadamia nut pancakes, so good. It was my first time there and it was great!

[ This Message was edited by: johnnievelour on 2003-08-20 02:31 ]

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 9:40 pm   Permalink

Hey JV, ain't the Bali Hai cool. What a view of the bay!! The food for dinner was fair. Drinks were fabulous, damn good.
Looked for you at Sea World. I think I'm going to shell out some clams to swim with the dolphins. I heard there's a hotel in Hawaii where you can swim with them. Is this true and which hotel?
Shipwreck, no I didn't get a mug because I have one already from my friend up here, without the lid. Got some good pics and I might post them in the Locating Tiki forum under Bali Hai. Later daze braddahs.

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-08-20 21:43 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nui Nui 2
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-21 08:28 am   Permalink

Hey jungletrader I did the dolphin thing at SeaWorld last year with my daughter for her sixth birthday and it was great, really an experience you'll never forget. Also if you do it fork out the extra money at the end for the pictures, it costs a bit but you'll be glad you did later. Every person who comes into our house and sees those pictures on the wall is so excited. I have heard it is much better in Hawaii, as everything is.

View Profile of Nui Nui 2 Send a personal message to Nui Nui 2  Email Nui Nui 2     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-27 11:42 am   Permalink

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to make it, I was called up to Pomona to watch my Gran'daughter.

Jungletrader, I'm sorry that I couldn't get in touch to let you know, but my Windows PC was down with a worm & I can't start the Linux partition 'til I reformat the file system.

I wish I could've been there, I've wanted to walk from the Bali Hai to Trader Morts & take pictures of all the levels of tikiness in between...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation