FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2016 cap city tiki crawl (sept 30 & october 1 & 2) need your email crawlers
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
2016 cap city tiki crawl (sept 30 & october 1 & 2) need your email crawlers
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-06-24 1:41 pm   Permalink

Very cool. This crawl has always been spectacular. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-06-25 9:10 pm   Permalink

The last of the crawl mugs are having their bisque fire. Soon I'll be doing my test glazes even though I think I know what glazes I will use.

Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zond2
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-06-25 11:41 pm   Permalink

Looking at a job at the Sutter hospital in Lakeport, could be I'll make this .

View Profile of zond2 Send a personal message to zond2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-06-27 08:40 am   Permalink

zond2 I worked at Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento for 34 years and Dan for 25. We hope you make it here and there!

=========================

The last batch is out of the kiln.

All of the Sacramento Crawl mugs made it though the first firing. Now it's time to start glazing. Right now the glaze I chose is on back order.
They sent me half of it the first time so I'm committed. Should be here in another week.

They are all in the hallway and covered with plastic until the marathon begins.

Cheers, Wendy

TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-06-27 1:05 pm   Permalink

Welcome home and congrats on the successful firing! btw, each one holds five gallons of your favorite libation

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-13 8:40 pm   Permalink

TikiHula I know that last year TikiTNT had to order two painkillers to fill his mug. This year it might take three! It is a life size pineapple.

Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooooooooooooou, tomorrow. I wish you a great day, Wendy

VampiressRN
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-07-17 8:37 pm   Permalink

Hi Folks...sorry to be so far behind in setting up my eMail & eVite groups. I'll get it done by next weekend...I promise. Been brain dead on the weekends. Work is very busy so trying to stay on top of that.

Got my VampTiki buttons and they are great and will be good hand-outs. The buttons are 1 1/2 inch in diameter. They were made by Wendy's niece. Here is the FB post from Wendy. "Jennifer <sykoticbuttons@hotmail.com> my niece makes buttons. You take the photo and tell her what words and colors and she'll make very cool buttons for you. These are her largest 1.5 inches $40 per 100. She can even just do one button and has different sizes to choose from." Sorry, I don't take great pictures.

The Swizzle Sticks search so far requires large quantity single decor, so need to do some more shopping

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mondo-by-the-bay
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-07-18 6:31 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2016-05-16 16:54, danlovestikis wrote:
SACRAMENTO CRAWL MUG sign ups are open, just let me know if you want one and I'll put you on the list.

Wendy, please put us on the list--one mug for mondo-by-the-bay (any number is fine). Another fabulous design--the mug looks great!

Thanks from Karen & Hoppy

View Profile of mondo-by-the-bay Send a personal message to mondo-by-the-bay      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-19 07:29 am   Permalink

I've got you on the list, thank you Karen

Cheers, Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-31 8:50 pm   Permalink

I have been working steadily on the crawl mugs since January 1st. I will start to post the step by step photos soon. Cheers, Wendy

VampiressRN

Posted: 2016-08-08 5:09 pm   Permalink

Everyone, please read the intro to this thread for corrections to the crawl list. Times are drafted until I hear from the hosts.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2016-08-08 7:54 pm   Permalink

Looking for a central place to stay that isn't over the top expensive but offers a nice stay. Try the Crown Plaza in Carmichael right off the freeway. I've stayed there before and think a couple of others have too.

https://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/sacramento/sacne/hoteldetail/photos-tours?qRef=sr&qDest=Roseville%2C+CA%2C+United+States&qRpn=1&qChld=0&qAAR=6CBARC&qSrt=sBR&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qIta=99629062&qGRM=0&qLng=-121.286903&qRdU=1&qRms=1&srb_u=1&qAdlt=1&qPSt=0&qRtP=6CBARC&qCiMy=072016&qCoD=09&qLat=38.752201&qCiD=08&qCoMy=072016&qRRSrt=rt&qRad=30&qRpp=12&qBrs=hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv.6c.vn.ul.ki&qWch=0#scmisc=nav_photos-tours_cp

Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-16 5:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

CRAWL LIST
Please let me know if you are on the list but not crawling or if I missed your name as a crawler. I also have some partial names so any help there would be great.

5) Mark Whitehead /shop99er

9) Debbie Whitehead/Dancin' Lizard

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2016-08-09 16:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Dancin' Lizard 2016-08-16 17:28 ]

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shop99er
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-08-17 5:19 pm   Permalink

Is there a set-in-stone schedule? Far as I can tell, this is a three-day crawl, F-Sun.

View Profile of shop99er Send a personal message to shop99er  Goto the website of shop99er     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-18 08:19 am   Permalink

i'll make a few stops.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation