FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2016 cap city tiki crawl (sept 30 & october 1 & 2) need your email crawlers
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
2016 cap city tiki crawl (sept 30 & october 1 & 2) need your email crawlers
MissHazzard

Posted: 2016-08-20 11:02 pm   Permalink

Me and a couple other Atomic Angels girls would love to do the crawl this year! Please add us to the list, Jamie-Lynn, Deanna, and Krystal

View Profile of MissHazzard Send a personal message to MissHazzard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-22 09:15 am   Permalink

VampiressRN will add times to the schedule as the date comes closer. You never know when a change will come up due to family emergencies etc. It is a 3 day crawl with great people and places to go.

I just got home from Tiki Oasis. That and the Sacramento Crawl are our favorite events each year.

I made 60 crawl mugs and a few artist proofs. Most of the 60 are spoken for but the artist proofs are first to ask gets them. All are the same price of
$85 dollars. The mug is a life size pineapple and weighs between 3.5 and 4 pounds each. I will begin posting photos of glazing these mugs in a few days.

People at the crawl always get mugs first and if I run out I will make more. The mold will be destroyed after 100 total has been made.

The sign up list is on page 1 of this thread.

Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-02 09:42 am   Permalink

THE SACRAMENTO CRAWL MUGS ARE FINISHED AND BOXED UP FOR THE EVENT. I HAVE BEGUN TO POST THE NEXT STEP BY STEPS TO MAKING THE MUG ON MY "OTHER CRAFTS" THREAD. THIS PAGE BEGINS WITH THE ARTIST PROOFS. 8 WILL BE AVAILALBE AT THE CRAWL FOR PURCHASE AT THE SAME PRICE AS THE MUG $85. UNLESS YOU HAVE A NUMBER ASSIGNED ALL MUGS INCLUDING THE AP'S WILL BE SOLD FIRST COME FIRST TO CHOOSE.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38423&forum=18&start=7770

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PROCESS. CHEERS, wENDY

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-03 2:48 pm   Permalink

I've posted many more step by step photos on the "other crafts" page but here are the photos of how the crawl mug will actually look.

This is a very large mug weighing between 3 and 4 pounds.

Here are all 7 of the crawl mugs together.

Front exposed.

Back exposed.

I hope you all like it. This was the hardest one yet. I'm already mentally working on the next one. Cheers, Wendy

MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-03 4:29 pm   Permalink

Those are looking really good!

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-04 3:25 pm   Permalink

MaukaHale thank you. We are so happy that you are going to be here for the event. Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-06 8:46 pm   Permalink

The end of the work other than selling them at the Sacramento Tiki Crawl.

I printed a photo of the drink ad from The Tropics. I numbered and signed each one.

I ordered and received straws to go into the boxes with the mug. Two straws each a different color so couples can share their drinks.

We bought packing materials.

Dan had already put the boxes together and now it was time to box them up and to number the outside of each box.

It was fun stacking them up until I feared for my couch so

we moved them all back to the tables in the hallway.

I am officially ready for the crawl.

If you are ATTENDING the crawl and want to pay me the $85 ahead of time just send it to my PayPal account using the money to friends option and my email address. If you don't have that PM me and I'll send it to you. It would be great to deliver the mugs without having to make change. I don't do credit cards so if you don't do PayPal bring cash!

Thank you, Wendy

VampiressRN
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-09-07 8:44 pm   Permalink

Wow...Wendy & Dan that mug is your best so far...you two are amazing.

I AM GOING TO SEND OUT STOP ADDRESSES THIS WEEK. I NEED YOUR EMAIL FOR THE E-VITE NOW PLEASE. You can post it here or send in a PM on Tiki Central or FaceBook.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AquaAloha

Posted: 2016-09-12 10:50 am   Permalink

Hi, I sent a PM with my husband's name to add to the crawl and my email address...did you receive? Thanks!

View Profile of AquaAloha Send a personal message to AquaAloha      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2016-09-18 4:16 pm   Permalink

Let me know if you got the information. I think I have sent to all whose emails I have. Only 2 more weeks!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-20 10:03 am   Permalink

It's a full size pineapple and it's awesome! Another amazing mug by an amazing artist!!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2016-09-20 8:23 pm   Permalink

Yes we do have a schedule. Many hosts also crawl to the other stops. I think I am up to date on sending the schedule. Please message me your email address if you don't have the document.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-21 06:08 am   Permalink

Thank you so much VampiressRN and Tiki Hula. I think my PT Cruiser back end will be filled to the roof with all these mugs since they are so big. I'm going to do my best to organize them so I can find special numbers and the Hot Tub Hula Girls too.

I have 8 Artist Proofs for sale, for all mugs first to my car gets first choice.

I appreciate all the Paypal payments. This makes it go so much faster. If you haven't done that already and need my email address just send me a message here or look at the top of VampiressRN's email to you.

My Paypal account is my email address. I need payments to be sent using the money to friends and family option so that I receive the entire $85. I pay the sales tax.

My email address starts with Cevola

See you all soon, Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2016-09-21 06:28 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-22 08:29 am   Permalink

These mugs are large. My vehicle will be filled to the max! Please help me out by coming to my car so I can quickly distribute these at each stop.

I don't take credit cards so $85 in cash is appreciated or payment by Paypal.

Thank you everyone for allowing me to be your event artist. I love doing this for you, Wendy

Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-27 3:08 pm   Permalink

Aloha! Getting excited for the crawl this weekend! Retro Diva is setting up shop in my living room Friday night for all your alohawear needs. Wahines and Kanes always need another loud shirt or dress. Some even glow under a black light! There will be plenty of delicious rum to loosen up those wallets.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation