FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2016 cap city tiki crawl (sept 30 & october 1 & 2) need your email crawlers
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
2016 cap city tiki crawl (sept 30 & october 1 & 2) need your email crawlers
AquaAloha

Posted: 2016-09-27 6:41 pm   Permalink

We got the info and can't wait, see you all in a few days. Thank you!

View Profile of AquaAloha Send a personal message to AquaAloha      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKi TiFfY
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-27 9:28 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki tiffy 2016-09-28 11:19 ]

View Profile of TiKi TiFfY Send a personal message to TiKi TiFfY  Email TiKi TiFfY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-28 8:46 pm   Permalink

It took me all day to organize all the boxes and misc. things I need to transport to the crawl.

I am starting out with 2 cars at the first stop. This car has all the mugs that are first come first choice.

This car has all the mugs whose numbers have been assigned to crawlers and all the for sale artist proofs. You may give up your crawl mug to get one of these or you may buy one to own more than one mug. Same price $85. It also has all the Hot Tub Hula Girls to be picked up.

Bullet scored a real Hawaiian grass skirt from a dancer at the Zombie Hut. I am transporting it to Psycho Tiki D.

I was only able to fit everything into the two cars by leaving the mugs to be shipped at home.

Once the crawl is over and I have shipped out all the mugs I will start on the Wish List #7 binder. It's going to be a really good time this year. Many creative ideas that will be a challenge to make.

See you all in a couple of days. I will be at every stop. Please help me get your mug to you. CASH only or prepay by Paypal. Thank you, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikituba
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-29 6:06 pm   Permalink

The Aloha Hut (B. Ben calls it 'The Real Tiki Farm') is getting ready for the weekend crawl (Saturday eve)! As the weather forecast is predicting cooler weather, be sure to bring a warm coat. Bring a folding chair too, just in case we run out.
We will show a film on our outdoor screen in the corral.
We'll have a name that Tiki contest, for the new guy below! Winner can choose either a Cuban cigar, or Cuban Rum drink (max 3 entries pp). Must be present to win!

The crawl was a big success! Winner of the Tiki naming contest is Wit, who submitted Escamillo, the Matador from Bizet's Opera Carmen.

[ This Message was edited by: tikituba 2016-10-03 09:55 ]

View Profile of tikituba Send a personal message to tikituba      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-09-29 9:45 pm   Permalink

Hello Fellow Crawlers, if you are still in need of the stop addresses, please send me a PM with your email address.

CHEERS, Marlene

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-09-30 08:04 am   Permalink

Woo Hoo the day is here. Two things, please bring cash for you mug if you haven't already Paypaled me the money, I'm not a business so NO credit cards.

Two we will not be able to make it to Ginger's for breakfast on Sunday. We will be everywhere else to deliver mugs.

See you later today, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2016-09-30 9:48 pm   Permalink

Hi Folks
Mom took a fall today and still in the ED with her. I won't be making any more Tiki stops this year. Big thanks to Dave who is managing the passports for our Ohana. Also just totally blown away by the magic of Wendy...this years mug is off the hook. Hope you all have a wonderful time.

The last stop on Sunday will be Debbie's. Dale & Tonie have deferred to possibly host next year.

Thanks to all the hosts this year.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2016-09-30 10:51 pm   Permalink

MRI indicates broken left hip. Will find out more after the Ortho Doctor sees her.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-10-01 10:20 am   Permalink

Marlene please give your mom our love. We hope you will be able to get some rest. The crawl has been spectacular. We will have many photos for you to see how well you did to set it up. We appreciate you so much. Many prayers are going out for you and your mom. Love, Wendy

NO LAST CRAWL STOP AT TIKI TONIES AND DALES ON SUNDAY. IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-10-03 11:13 am   Permalink

VampiressRN's mom is in a very nice re-hab facility. They will help her to get up and walking again. We missed having them both with us during the crawl.

The crawl couldn't have been better. Every host made their party special. It was tiki nirvana.

Thank you Marlene (Vamp) and all hosts. You Rock! Wendy and Dan

Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-03 1:41 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Plenty to all who participated Hosts and Guests.
Speedy recovery wishes to VampTiki's mother.

Here are the Facebook links to my photos from the weekend:
Day 1
https://www.facebook.com/pyrategold/media_set?set=a.10205379794494229.1073742049.1830096993&type=3&pnref=story

Day 2
https://www.facebook.com/pyrategold/media_set?set=a.10205379935817762.1073742050.1830096993&type=3&pnref=story

Day 3
https://www.facebook.com/pyrategold/media_set?set=a.10205380086501529.1073742051.1830096993&type=3&pnref=story

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-11-22 09:39 am   Permalink

Dr.TikiMojo thank you so much for these photos. I just checked to see if there were any and I was so happy to find yours. Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation