FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts call to midwest tiki artists - lowbrow aloha needs u !!
call to midwest tiki artists - lowbrow aloha needs u !!
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-10 08:01 am   Permalink

Greetings !!!!

We are on for the next lowbrow aloha art show this august 6th. - bigger, better, more. We need a few more vendors for the outside patio. Indoor spaces are full and accounted for, we have 4 vendors outside already. If you are local to the midwest area, and want to show the world your tiki skills, contact me. show is held once again at hala kahiki in river grove illinois. check out the lowbrow aloha event page on Facebook for more details.

Thanks !!

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2016-04-10 08:13 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-04-10 10:20 am   Permalink

I do want to vend at this one Dave.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-10 4:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-04-10 10:20, tikiskip wrote:
I do want to vend at this one Dave.

welcome aboard !!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-17 7:28 pm   Permalink

spaces are filling up at a rapid pace - all but one of our original 14 vendors are returning and we have added a bunch of new ones like tiki skip, chad davis tiki carvings, myself, with my tiki signs , giant swizzle sticks and more, plus 2 new vintage vendors. I got 3 spots left on the outdoor patio - once they are gone i'll have a total of 20 vendors for the show.

Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-07-06 7:26 pm   Permalink

vendor slots are full - thanks everyone !! see you at the show.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation