FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Official Tiki Oasis 2016 Room Party Thread *See Page 1 for Party Flyers
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2016 Room Party Thread *See Page 1 for Party Flyers
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-20 08:54 am   Permalink

Saturday Day Parties
Off The Radar Room 1448
PARTAY Experience Room 1823

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-20 11:01 am   Permalink

Saturday Night Parties
5:30pm Tiki Broker - Atrium

8pm
Kahuna Kevin Room 1823

10pm

Room 1234 A Love for Flowers

Suite 1503 Ding Dong Devils

Suite 1603 Golden Tik

Suite 1649 Mister California

Suite 1703 VenTiki

Suite 1749 Cat Eye

Suite 1803 Tonga Hut

Suite 1849 Casbah

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-21 08:03 am   Permalink

Mahalo! Mahalo to All The Hosts for throwing The Room Parties of The Year! We really appreciate all the Time & Effort you put into providing drinks, entertainment, and late night fun for the masses. See You Next Year........Woohoo!

*Room Party Winners will be announced @ noon today at the pool.

Thank You to Our Judges; Chris Haas, Don Haas, Rob Roy, Roger Britan, Kelly Merrell, Ken Caldretti, and Dave & Rebecca Fernandez.

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-21 4:59 pm   Permalink

The Tiki Oasis Room Party Winners......WooHoo!!

Best Room Decor

The People's Choice Award

Best Cocktail

Best Room Party

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-22 6:06 pm   Permalink

CongraDs all

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Drifter
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-08-22 11:39 pm   Permalink

Glad to see Pagan Idol won --- those guys can PARTY! Both bartenders were great, I can't believe they kept up that level of energy all night long. On Friday night as I was leaving ~3:30am, I met the tall bartender in the hall where he was coming back from the hotel ice machine with a full bucket of ice because the ice in the room ran out ... don't forget those guys hosted a Sip'n'Shop booth too so they were kicking ass for like 15 hours straight.

The DJ was AMAZING (Tanoa Stewart btw
https://www.facebook.com/tanoa & http://www.atownagency.com/ ) and Szandora the hula hoop dancer??? FUGHETTABOUTIT!!! https://www.facebook.com/MizzSzandoraLaVey/ *koff* *wheresmynitroglycerinepills*

View Profile of Tiki Drifter Send a personal message to Tiki Drifter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-24 2:21 pm   Permalink

Special shout out to Big Ed, Tiki Broker for putting together his last tiki party at Tiki Oasis. Officially it was his first party entered into the T O room crawl, all the other parties in years past were just for fun, a lot of fun. Arnie and Doug DoRr did an amazing job putting together the Creature of the Miniature Golf event. This year Big Ed had two bartenders. Rick poured cocktails on one side of the course while David made an outstanding cocktail that had the guests coming back for more. He served over 250 of his cocktails. Ed even had two beautiful ladies serving shots of A O Tequila. This year David outdid himself. He and his wife Celia made a 7' Frankenstein, a shrunken head pinata, a picture frame that guests used to memorize the bash. Congratulations Big Ed Tiki Broker on winning the people's choice award.

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-26 4:31 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all the judges for their hard work, especially Soccertiki & Woohoowahine! Thanks to everyone who came to my party, we had a great time putting it all together.

Here are those recipes by me. Give em a try! Feel free to post them anywhere, please give me (Treg) credit.

Still can't believe I won. It was a lot of work and I made these recipes in less than 3 weeks.

If you liked the art you saw, you can grab some for yourself at
www.aladang.com
If you want to see more of my drinking adventures, you can follow me on Instagram @ThirstyThursdaysSD.

Until next year!

Tikivato - Sorry I didn't make it to your party, looks like it was a great time!

[ This Message was edited by: lunavideogames 2016-08-26 16:32 ]

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-26 6:00 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2016-08-26 16:31, lunavideogames wrote:
Tikivato - Sorry I didn't make it to your party, looks like it was a great time!

Treg,
It was a great time. I only played a small part in the party. All props go to Big Ed, my brother David, to Arnie and Doug DoRr. I will definitely have to make it to your room party next year. Your drinks really look good. Congrats on your well deserved award.

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-30 8:40 pm   Permalink

Indeed - Belated but very well deserved Congratulations to Treg for the Best Cocktail win! Yours were by far the best drinks we had all Weekend. Wish we could've stayed longer (dang symposium scheduling.) Can't wait to see what comes next.

Sorry we missed the mini golf party - Too much fun in too many different places at once!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation