Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki plants
plants
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 09:54 am   Permalink

For anybody in the So Cal area, my friend Michael has started a plant business. He can get just about anything way cheap compared to Depot and Lowe's. He will be at the Tiki Beach fest with plants and palms to sell. Let me know if y'all have any special requests.

[ This Message was edited by: thechikitiki on 2003-08-18 11:22 ]

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 5:53 pm   Permalink

Hey Chiki, Since I got this palm fungus, I can't buy any palms but... I think my Kentia (Howea forsteriana) palms may not be affected (this could be a huge break-through for affected areas) so see what his prices are on sizes/ages of Kentias (prefer multi- trunk to single plants) and ask if he can get any cycads. I'm always looking for good prices on any type of Encephalartos, Dioons, or Zamias. I am also curious on prices for giant timber bamboo. I've tried to grow these but lost a couple to my dogs. I'm most interested in the clumping variety but may try a running type in a planter. Thanks, Laney

[ This Message was edited by: laney on 2003-08-14 17:57 ]

[ This Message was edited by: laney on 2003-08-15 02:05 ]

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 9:45 pm   Permalink

bamboo barrier!!! A must for any "in ground" bamboo.

www.abs.com

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 6:47 pm   Permalink

Laney, i'll get the 411. You coming to the Tiki Beach fest?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation