FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Any interest in a Tiki event in Hilo 2017 or 2018?
Any interest in a Tiki event in Hilo 2017 or 2018?
Leilehua
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2016-05-25 10:08 pm   Permalink

Updating this thread rather than starting a new one.

If anyone is interested in a Tiki event in Hilo, please let me know. I'd love to do one at the Naniloa - the remodel is coming along swimmingly, and Nov 1, she becomes a Doubletree! Yay!

If there is interest, what time of year is best? How long of an event? What activities would you be interested in?

Mahalo!
Leilehua

Anyway, I'm wondering how many people would be interested in coming to Hilo for a tiki-theme event in May as part of our Lei Day festivities? It would be a Hilo Lei Day Festival fundraiser.

Nothing planned yet - just starting a little market research. If we do it, it would be held at the refurbished Grand Naniloa Hotel (Home of the old Polynesian Room).

Mahalo!
Leilehua

[ This Message was edited by: Leilehua 2016-10-19 20:15 ]

View Profile of Leilehua Send a personal message to Leilehua  Email Leilehua Goto the website of Leilehua     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRenee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-07-26 3:20 pm   Permalink

I wished this was 6 days later. We get into Hawaii on May 5th after our South Pacific cruise. Will have to keep it in mind for next time. Have fun.

View Profile of TikiRenee Send a personal message to TikiRenee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Leilehua
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2016-10-19 8:16 pm   Permalink

TikiRenee - will you be coming back in 2017?

View Profile of Leilehua Send a personal message to Leilehua  Email Leilehua Goto the website of Leilehua     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation