FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Tiki Cat, Kansas City, Mo (bar)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Cat, Kansas City, Mo (bar)
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-06 5:34 pm   Permalink

Name: Tiki Cat
Type:Tiki Bar with No White Walls!!
Street:401 Westport
City:Kansas City
State:MO
Zip:64111
Phone:816-656-3439
https://www.tikicatkc.com/

Description:Inside Hop Cat

401 Westport and Broadway

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben 2017-04-21 07:43 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-12 10:47 am   Permalink

Aloha All,

I'll be doing the build out all of Feb. so keep an eye out for teaser pics!

Gonna be a good one.

Approx 1600 sq ft.

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-12 12:39 pm   Permalink

Suddenly I feel the need to push the wife to visit family (after opening date, of course).

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-21 09:19 am   Permalink

Hm... got family in MO... might have to go visit in the spring...

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bart

Posted: 2017-01-13 1:47 pm   Permalink

Hi Ben,

We will be sending you a warm welcome to KC when you arrive. Lots of Tikiphiles here.
I hope we can connect!

View Profile of Tiki Bart Send a personal message to Tiki Bart  Goto the website of Tiki Bart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-13 8:24 pm   Permalink

I'll be working most of the time but the owner is going to have a "pre Opening" just for all the KC Tiki Freaks!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-14 07:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-01-13 20:24, RevBambooBen wrote:
I'll be working most of the time but the owner is going to have a "pre Opening" just for all the KC Tiki Freaks!

Ben, Even a hardworking artist like yourself knows this...."Where there's life, there's BUD!"
BTW, KC is a fun town..the new bar should be awesome...best of luck!

[ This Message was edited by: Or Got Rum? 2017-01-14 07:54 ]

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-17 7:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-01-13 20:24, RevBambooBen wrote:

Damn, I thought I was dreaming this but it's for real! Pre opening......I'M IN. Ben, you will have to relax a little while you're here and I know of a couple of home tiki spaces that would love to host a visit from the master. See you soon!

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-19 9:16 pm   Permalink

Not your normal ( MCM) Tiki Cat!!!!

Bamboo Ben

8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-23 3:10 pm   Permalink

SO HopCat looks to be in a most trendy spot and I wonder why they boast about the 100+ craft beers but don't mention you or the tiki decor anywhere that I can see. Are you being kept secret? Which floor are you creating for us????

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-23 4:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-01-23 15:10, 8FT Tiki wrote:
SO HopCat looks to be in a most trendy spot and I wonder why they boast about the 100+ craft beers but don't mention you or the tiki decor anywhere that I can see. Are you being kept secret? Which floor are you creating for us????

Hop Cat is going to open on Feb 25.

Tiki Cat won't be opening til April.
They want to make sure everything is perfect for you guys!
I start Thursday.

I'll try to post here but check out my Facebook for daily pics.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154702017656240.1073741869.679291239&type=1&l=714c5429fb

oh. P.S. 8 ft..... I'm in the hole!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Kona Club, Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson,
Don the Beachcomber, Tiki No, Tong Lei Room, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Longi

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2017-01-23 16:14 ]

SufferinSimon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-02-01 7:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

They want to make sure everything is purrrrfect for you guys!

fixed!

View Profile of SufferinSimon Send a personal message to SufferinSimon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-02-02 9:26 pm   Permalink

check out the MoKanTiki page on FB for more!!

and my FB page too.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-02-11 8:09 pm   Permalink

Martin Cate is doing their cocktail program and training.

Should be good!

Facebook me for pics of the build!

Bamboo Ben

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-02-16 05:35 am   Permalink

A few huts we've been working on for TC!

Bamboo Ben

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation