FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 6,7,8 for 2017) Addresses UPDATES just sent by Evite
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 6,7,8 for 2017) Addresses UPDATES just sent by Evite
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-09-16 8:11 pm   Permalink

I adjusted the intro post with the updated venue. We have 2 stops on Friday & Sunday. We have 4 stops on Saturday. I will be using previous lists of emails to send the crawl addresses. If you are new to our crawl or have recently changed your email address, please message me with it.
THANKS everyone.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2017-09-17 22:52 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 29 days ago; 8:19 pm   Permalink

I will be sending out the stop addresses this weekend. Please send me your email address per message here or on FaceBook.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 26 days ago; 08:02 am   Permalink

The updated schedule for the crawl and all the information you need is on PAGE ONE of this thread.

We will do our best to be at all of the stops for mug distribution and sales. I will have a few AP's at the same price of the mug. All at $85. First come first serve.

The list for crawl mugs can be found at:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38423&forum=18&start=0

I have had cancellations so there are some mugs available. Cheers, Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2017-10-10 09:50 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 25 days ago; 5:22 pm   Permalink

Just sent the initial invite with crawl addresses. I am trying to compile 2 different email lists, and still need to send more folks the information this weekend.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 22 days ago; 7:43 pm   Permalink

Just did a second revision of the stops to update an address and phone numbers.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2017-09-26 21:35 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 13 days ago; 07:43 am   Permalink

We parked on the parched lawn so we could load the crawl mugs through the front door.
One more day and the fun starts. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 12 days ago; 1:08 pm   Permalink

Be sure to show up Saturday. I have Cap City Tiki bumper stickers. My car will be sporting one.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 12 days ago; 2:48 pm   Permalink

The crawl is about to begin. I will have all the mugs with me. If you attend the crawl you can pick up your mug pre-paid or $85 cash. If you attend I have a mug for you even if you are not on the list.

Next week I will be shipping mugs to those who didn't make it.

Cheers, Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 8 days ago; 08:59 am   Permalink

Sacramento Crawl 2017 was perfect. Dan always complains that we are the first to arrive. To prove his point he asked me to take these photos for him.

At the Jungle Bird.

At The Liki Tiki Mug home of Drew and Caitlin.

The next morning at the Daisy/1962 Oasis Trailer home.

Then off to McTiki's OLole Maluna home of Mike and Denise.

Next the home of Gabriel.

That night at Kapua's Laire the home of Jeremy and Stephanie.

Next morning Swanberg's Tiki Hawaiian Shop

The very last stop The Headhunter's Hideaway and Voodoo Lounge inhabited by Dave and Eva.

Dan was still searching for the other guests.

OK Dan you are right I always get to places too early!!! Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation