FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Resurrection of the Hawaiian Room (Sat., Sept. 20th)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Resurrection of the Hawaiian Room (Sat., Sept. 20th)
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-15 3:52 pm   Permalink

Lets just make it a group gathering to meet for some drinks at one of the few vintage tiki-bar in southern California.

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-16 12:33 am   Permalink

April 18th is good for me! I haven't been here before, so it's an adventure! I love adventures and divey tiki bars. All good.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2009-03-16 12:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-16 00:33, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
April 18th is good for me! I haven't been here before, so it's an adventure! I love adventures and divey tiki bars. All good.

Sorry Kiki, I was just informed (by someone you know) that April 18th won't work. But keep that date open.

As far as a Hawaiian Room event y'all will have to come up with another date.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-16 09:36 am   Permalink

What? Something else happening on that day? Who's there? Beuller?

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-16 11:18 am   Permalink

Believe me, the Bigger Event on April the 18th is gonna be waaaay better than hanging out at the Hawaiian Room.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-16 11:29 am   Permalink

Ok, I'm keeping the calendar clear. But I still want to go to the Hawaiian Room.

Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-16 4:37 pm   Permalink

I'm for the following saturday, April 25, if you are?

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-16 6:45 pm   Permalink

I have something else going on the 25th in Santa Monica. How about May 2nd or 16th? Both good days for me. Should we re-post this on a new thread so we can get some more people to show up?

Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-16 9:16 pm   Permalink

Sounds good, I think a new thread would be less confusing.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation