FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TONGA HUT KON TIKI 70th Anniversary Art Show & Parking Lot Sale Sunday, April 2nd!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
TONGA HUT KON TIKI 70th Anniversary Art Show & Parking Lot Sale Sunday, April 2nd!
finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-03-30 9:12 pm   Permalink

Eric- thanks for clearing that up about the 70th anniversary. Can't believe I didn't put that together after seeing your Kon tiki shot. By the way, love that atoll bowl and the pendants. I won't be able to make the sale but would love to buy two or three of those pendants. I've read Kon Tiki, see the original doc and of course watched the new movie that came out a couple of years ago. I'm an amateur Kon Tiki enthusianst! Wish I could be at the Hut to celebrate.

Cheers!
Ryan

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Enchanted Tiki Guy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-03-31 3:50 pm   Permalink

Eric, I hope to make this Tonga Hut event, but if I don't have a blast!! Looks to be a great time!

View Profile of Enchanted Tiki Guy Send a personal message to Enchanted Tiki Guy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-02 12:37 am   Permalink

One last piece finished in time!
A Kon Tiki Book mug! I wasn't sure I'd get finished in time (and the last one I tried kinda blew apart in the kiln), but I picked it up today, and I'm excited it came out so well!

See everybody at the Hut!

http://ericoctober.com

[ This Message was edited by: tobunga 2017-04-02 00:39 ]

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike and marie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-09 12:17 pm   Permalink

How did it go? Any pics of the show?

View Profile of mike and marie Send a personal message to mike and marie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2017-04-12 5:11 pm   Permalink

I don't have a ton of photos, but I did take some pictures of some of the entries in the Kon Tiki art show.

And let's close out with Big Mo, just because.

--
kevin
http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation